Good Morning, Stars

I wake up to a wonderful sugary smell and a migraine. I walk out of my room to see the table filled with all kinds of breakfast foods. I am to cautious for my own good sometimes, I walked past it. I go into the cockpit to see din sitting in the captains seat.
"What happened last night? I dont think I partied that hard," I rub the gunk out of my eyes.
"No frank drugged you. Hes still unconscious," he keeps his eyes on the stars ahead.
"Did I say anything embarrassing?"
"Yeah do did but I'm not going to say,"
"You jerk. And I told you to not drive my ship," I groan because I cant yell.
"You said if you were unable to steer it yourself," he looks at me knowing he beat me and I just pout.
"Besides you should be nicer to me because of all the breakfast on the table for you, "
"You made that?" I ask sitting on the armrest.
"I can do more then just shoot a blaster, you know," he clicks a few buttons and stands up.
"Your right. You can rope a mudhorn then drag behind it and hit me unconscious," I say sarcastically.
"You should probably get dressed in something more comfortable," he points down to the club dress I wore last night, now a crumpled mess.
I walk back to my room, grabbing a plate of food on the way. I get my towel and jump in The shower.
I quickly get out and start to get dressed when I see a ship speed by my window. A beeping noise goses off and I hear the kid start to cry. I throw on a shirt, not bothering to put on a bra.
I race down to the cockpit and push Din out of my seat, then jump in.
"What is going on!?" I shout at him, the alarms still going off and the kid starting to wail louder.
"We got shot," he says as if I asked him for a cookie.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE GOT SHOT?!" I slam buttons and check vitals. I slam another button and the alarms turn off but lights still flash at my face. Din reaches across me and pushes a button, turning off the flashing lights and gently caressing the loose shirt at the highest peak while pulling back.
I look at him with a look of disbelief, confusion and the entire mood 'bitch you really just do that?'
I throw my hands up in defeat.
"Shit me sideways! I'm going back to eat my breakfast!" I walk back to the table.
"You want some of this? You made this, it only feels right you should have some," I call over to him.
"No I ate what couldn't fit on the plates," he seated himself in my chair again.
"So you licked the spoon. I thought higher of you din," I point my food covered fork at him, teasing.
"But I cant eat this by myself! This is the same amount jabba the hutt would eat," no response. I take a bite waiting for him to even look at me.
"Get your ass over here and pick something out to eat in your room. I know you cant take your helmet off on front of me but you got to eat at least," watch as he swiftly walks over, picks up a random plate, walks to his room and locks himself in there.
I get up and start to walk over to the controls and hear a clang meaning his helmet is off.
I smile thinking about his face.
Is it round and soft or hard and chiseled? Does he have a beard or clean shaven?
I think about it and feel someone grab my calf. I look down to saw the kid smile up at me and reach his arms up. I smile and roll my eyes as I cuddle him gently. I gently place him on my lap and look out the window at the stars.
"You know, I've looked at the stars my entire life, inside a planet and out, but they are alway so beautiful. I wish I can reach out and grab one, put it in a box, just for you," I tap him on the nose and he gently sneezes, making me giggle.
//