𝟏𝟒

^Detective Jones^

Xavi sat in the cell, her folded across her chest

Xavi sat in the cell, her folded across her chest. She stared down at the concrete floor before she heard sound on the bars. She lifted her head seeing a dark skinned male in a suit.

She read his name tag before her eyes met his.

"Well Miss Lozano." He said with a chuckle. Xavi rolled her eyes. All cops knew the Lozano Cartel. They'd been trying to catch them with a lot of things but the Lozano Cartel was too clean.

They've been tied to witnesses but once those witness leave the police station, their dead. Xavi didn't plan on speaking about anything. What they found was what they found. If they planned on pinning everything on her, it wouldn't affect her.

"So your not speaking?" He asked her and Xavi looked away, adjusting the cuffs that were still on her wrist.

"Well... I was coming to tell you that you have the option to call a lawyer." He said and Xavi just stared at him blankly.

"I guess not. Sometimes blood isn't thicker then water and family will cross you quicker then strangers." He said with a smirk getting ready to leave when a female officer approached him. She whispered something in his ear and his once so bright smile turned into a frown.

"Alright." He says, dismissing the officer. She walked away, leaving the two.

"What did you do?" He asked her and she raised a brow acting as if she didn't know.

"What are you talking about?" Xavi asked.

"You know what I'm talking about. Who did you call! Alert! What!!" He asked her. Xavi smirked, standing to her feet and walking to the bars.

"Not so smiley anymore are you." Xavi asked, turning around so the cuffs could be let off.

He had no choice but to open the cell and take off the cuffs and he did just that. Xavi flexed her wrists before she stepped around him.

"I hope to see you again." Xavi said leaving him alone. The officer was now irritated. He slammed his hand to the table. He thought he had her, but somehow, she slipped away so easily.

He walked in the cell to see something red on the ground. He picked it up but was confused on what it was but then, it was obvious.

He cursed under his breath, throwing it to the wall in complete anger. His name was Detective Jones. He'd been working the Lozano case for 20 years and still can't get close or get anything on them. He failed, once again.

Xavi walked through the double doors in such a quickly manner that she didn't even notice Dave leaning on the wall.

"Damn Xavi. Wait up." He said jogging up to her.