trente

seokjin poked his head inside of his apartment, hoping that his friends had then already left. he didn't see hoseok's nor jimin's car in the parking lot but was still skeptical about it. the lights were turned off and he didn't hear any noise so he pushed open the door and walked in.

namjoon followed behind him, admiring his boyfriend's backside. he's been doing that all day, feeling and touching on seokjin in a way he rarely does. seokjin liked it though, he couldn't say that he didn't. the thrill of trying not to get caught doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing in his own workplace office was a huge turn on.

the second the door closed, namjoon grabbed seokjin's waist and pulled him in for a kiss. seokjin immediately kissed back, feeling his insides do flips from the lust filled kiss. namjoon gripped on seokjin's hips and pushed him against the nearest wall. his hand slipped under seokjins shirt, feeling his smooth torso.

seokjin shivered, feeling namjoon's cool touch on his warm skin. namjoon's hands traveled all around seokjin's body playing around with the man's belt trying to rid his body of clothes. seokjin moaned at namjoon's roughness and neediness.

he successfully got the belt off the man and smiled in the kiss. he threw the belt into a different corner of the living room and swiftly picked up jin. jin's legs wrapped around namjoon's waist and he carried him to the bedroom.

he threw the boy on the bed and came back down and attacked his lips. seokjin was in love with the feelings, his mind was high, he was drunk off of namjoon's lips. his taste, the way he was making him feel. how his hands felt him up in the right ways. how he even made pulling off his clothes seem like a drug that he couldn't get enough of.

by now seokjin's bottom half was bare, out and open for the younger to see. namjoon stood up and admired the boy, seokjin turned red before placing his hands over his private areas and turning away. namjoon smiled at the boy's shyness before placing his hands on top of seokjin's, removing them.

he kneeled down and placed kisses over seokjins thighs, gripping them softly. seokjin sucked in a harsh breath feeling his lips graze over his thighs. namjoon looked up at the boy eyes watching seokjins head be thrown back and lips part as sounds of pleasure escaped his lips.

he stood up and quickly removed his shirt, seokjin following right behind him. seokjin found his hands unconsciously moving to touch himself, trying to quickly relieve himself from his aching hard on. namjoon saw this and grabbed both of seokjin's hands and pinned them over his head. he attacked his neck and grinded on the older.

he released seokjin's hands and hooked his arms under seokjin's knees. he brought them up to where his arms were near jin's shoulders. he kissed the man deeply before hearing his phone ring in his back pocket. he tried to ignore it but it kept going off.

"i'm sorry, it might be important." he said to seokjin, who groaned at the lack of contact. seokjin watched the younger man answer the phone, that scowl that he forgot about coming back.

"what is it?" namjoon growled into the phone. he was angry and frustrated to say the least. this close to finally having his boyfriend and then he gets interrupted. the woman's voice filled the phone. she spoke with panic and fear in her voice.

"they left something at the door on the manor. we don't know how they got past the gate. the only thing we could come up with is a mole." tzuyu said through the phone. her voice was still shaky from not knowing what to do in this situation.

"i'm on my way." namjoon said hanging, up the phone. he pushed the phone in his back pocket and picked up his shirt and quickly put it back on. he looked at seokjin who had wrapped himself with the covers.

"i'm sorry, something came up." namjoon says while leaning down to kiss the boy. he slithered his hand under the cover and wrapped his arm around seokjin's bare waist, making him kiss him deeper and the cover fell off of his shoulder.

"it's okay, i understand. go do what you have to do." seokjin said while pulling away, his voice was deflated. he was mad about namjoon leaving him, especially in this predicament but he understood. kind of.

namjoon smiled a sorry smile before kissing the boy on his forehead and leaving out. he ran out the door grabbing his keys and shutting the door behind him. way to kill a boner! he thought while starting up his car.

the streets were empty, lucky for him. he knew if he wasn't there quick enough tzuyu would probably faint from fear. it was probably nothing, at least he hoped. he didn't really feel like having to deal with another gang war.

but from the looks of things he was going to have to. a mole. he couldn't trust anyone with this, the information that could get leaked could ruin him and everything he worked hard for. tzuyu is the only person running the manor, it was the only job she could get to pay off her parents debt.

he knew her intense fear of blood and care for too many people would stop her from actually being able to go into the field when needed, so she got the simplest job yet. his personal secretary and maid for the manor. there were at least 200 people who'd go into the manor a day. mostly for combat training, a place to stay, or just different things that needed to be settled that happened in the manor.

so finding the mole would be a little bit more complex than what it needed to be. tonight was definitely not the best night to have this happen, his mind was still fogged with pictures of seokjin under him and the sweet sounds he made.

he drug his hands down his face before grabbing his gun out of his console and getting out of the car. after placing the gun on safety, he put the gun in his waistband and walked up to the door. he pressed his finger on the finger-print and the large gate opened. he walked into the gate, hearing it shut behind him.

he looked around making sure nothing would get to him. he walked up the steps to the double door, he pulled out his keys to open the door but instead the door swung open. tzuyu stood in front of the door, still in her pajamas. she grabbed his free hand and pulled him towards the kitchen.

"here." she said quietly, handing him the sheet of paper. namjoon picked it up and read over it, he felt his anger pick up as he read over the message. it was a threat to him, his family, friends, anyone he has ever gotten close to.

"they also left this." she said, handing him a box. it was full of pictures, pictures of him with his sister, his mother, friends, and seokjin. this only fueled his anger even more. this meant war, he was going to find this mole and kill him.

"do you remember who all came in today?" he asked looking at tzuyu. she stepped back when she noticed the fired up look in namjoon's eye. there was a right or wrong answer to this question. she knew if she answered wrong she'd probably get fussed at.

"n-no." she replied back, flinching when namjoon slammed the pictures down on the counter top. his fist was balled up and his jaw was locked, he looked terrifying in tzuyu's opinion. she felt her heart drop as the man turned his head up to look at him.

"don't tell anyone about the mole. this stays between me and you. the only others who should know about this is yoongi and jackson. i'll tell them tomorrow. go to bed and get some rest. act completely normal tomorrow." namjoon said while grabbing his keys and leaving the manor.

tzuyu softly said yes before walking all the way up the stairs to the master bedroom...