Chapter Fourteen: Study Habits

Keiji has never considered himself to be a very sexual person. Sure, he's watched porn and read erotica and he'll masturbate every few days or so. But seeking sexual release has never been a driving factor in his life, and seeking a sexual partner even less so. It was never something he prioritized, it was never something he craved.

Until Bokuto.

It only takes a week for them to fall into a new routine. During the day, Keiji spends his time at class and work, as usual. But now there's a certain amount of... restlessness to his afternoons. An eagerness for the hours to pass, for the sun to go down, for Bokuto to come home.

In the evenings, Keiji will cook dinner, and they'll eat and talk and maybe do some homework, either together or separately. But one way or another, they'll end up naked in Bokuto's bed, where Keiji can finally find relief for the anticipation that's been building all day. They'll get each other off, they'll clean up, then Keiji will walk across the hall to his own room to sleep.

He wakes up every morning already looking forward to the night.

And just like that, it's become a habit. Or maybe something closer to a compulsion. Because now that they've started this thing between them, Keiji doesn't know how he's ever going to be able to stop. Because the most surprising thing about all this is that it's not only about release, it's not just getting off.

It's fun.

Even less so than being a sexual person, Keiji has never considered himself to be a very affectionate person. But he's gotten so comfortable around Bokuto, and it's just too easy. Bokuto seems to have taken Keiji's declaration of when we're in the apartment you can do whatever you want to me to mean touch me all the time, which is not exactly what Keiji had in mind when he said that, but he'd be lying if he denied enjoying the casual physical contact.

When Keiji is cooking, Bokuto will come up behind him to wrap his arms around Keiji's waist and nuzzle his face into Keiji's neck. When they're eating dinner, Bokuto will tangle their legs together under the table. When Keiji is on the couch reading, Bokuto will sit next to him and pull Keiji against his chest or lift Keiji's legs across his lap-not stealing attention away from his book, just providing a comfortable warmth to lean into while he reads.

It's... nice.

It's really fucking nice.

As they get more comfortable with each other, they get more playful in the bedroom, bolder about suggesting things they want to explore and experiment with.

On an otherwise unremarkable Thursday, Bokuto lets Keiji tie him up.

Bokuto provides his old high school uniform tie, blue striped with white, and Keiji knots it carefully around his wrists, securing them behind his back. Then he spends a good twenty minutes touching and teasing and licking and sucking until Bokuto is losing his mind, whining, "Kaaaashiiii, wanna touch you!"

When Keiji finally frees him, Bokuto's hands are desperate and everywhere-grabbing, squeezing, stroking, madly. And Keiji quickly comes undone under his touch.

Overall, it's a rather nice Thursday.

"Is there anything you'd like to try?" Keiji asks one night as they kiss up against the hallway wall on their way to Bokuto's room.

"Hmmm," he says considering, then he blushes a little as an idea seems to strike. "Can I fuck your thighs?" he asks, running his hands down Keiji's ass to grip said thighs. "Your legs are really nice."

Keiji feels his face get hot. He didn't even know that was something he wanted until Bokuto suggested it.

He nods in affirmation. "How do you want me?"