Fan service?

Manila, Phi Phi, Adore and Jinkx were backstage, doing final touches to their makeup, waiting for their turn to be on stage. Phi Phi and Manila were going to perform after Adore and Jinkx, so they had more time to get ready.

Phi Phi looked a bit distracted and Manila noticed. "You okay?" She asked. "Yeah, I just am a little stressed I guess." Phi Phi giggled nervously. "That's not the Phi Phi I know." Manila said. "I dont know." Phi Phi shrugged. "We're performing Love me like you do right?" Manila asked. "Yeah." Phi Phi responded.

Jinkx and Adore went on stage as the two talked, performing Bohemian Rhapsody, singing their asses off.

"Not gonna lie, I like the idea of Phanila." Phi Phi laughed. "Is this a Confession?" Manila turned to look at Phi Phi dramatically, yes, she did do this act alot, to have a good laugh. " I dont know, take it how you wanna." Phi Phi giggled. Manila tilted her head. "Dont tell me that." Manila said, a bit whiny. "What do you want me to say?" Phi Phi shrugged. "Oh Manila, I love you." Manila went over the top, being dramatic again, making Phi Phi laugh.

One of the managers came in telling them it's their time to perform. They went onstage and started lip syncing, Phi Phi was more dancy and Manila smoother, conveying more emotion. Before the climax of the song Manila got closer to Phi Phi, grabbing her hands and making Phi Phi smile and raise a brow not really knowing what Manila was going for, all she knew was that the crowd was going crazy, When Manila go closer Phi Phi understood what was going down. When the beat drop happened they Kissed.

Jinkx and Adore were going fucking crazy, watching that backstage. "FINALLYYYYY." Jinkx screamed.

Thay pulled away after a good 20 seconds of making out. Phi Phi giggled then continued to lipsync till the end, Manila did the same but kept looking at Phi Phi, at the end Manila clapped and Phi Phi couldnt stop giggling, she did kiss other drag queens for performance but it felt kind of different this time.

They went backstage and Jinkx screamed with Adore. "YASSSSSSSSSS!"
Phi Phi laughed and Manila just smiled. "What was that!" Laganja asked. "That was something." Phi Phi said, sitting down. "Phanila confirmed." Adore said. "Its only a kiss." Manila shurgged. "Shut up! Yall made out for atleast half a minute." Farrah said.

"I just wanna sleep now, yall can party without me." Phi Phi said, Standing up. "Jinkx?" Phi Phi asked. "Yeah, I'm coming." Jinkx responded.

Phi Phi and Jinkx had said they didnt want to go out tonight. They went back to the tour bus while the others went to a club.

-----------------------
👀👀