The end is another beginning.

(For the sake of the story, everyone lives in New York xD)

Finally, it's over, they were going home, 1 hour left till they arrived. Jaremi already looked happier, Karl looked at Jaremi and smiled, Jaremi was adorable, especially when he was all smiley and happy.

The bus stopped and they arrived, everyone was already calling uber's to go home.

"Is the plan still in place?" Jaremi asked. "Of course." Karl responded, they had planned for Karl to stay over at Jaremi's house over the weekend. "Good!" Jaremi smiled and called an uber,he picked them up and dropped the off infront of Jaremi's house.

"Home sweet home." Jaremi said. "What a cliche line." Karl laughed. "Shush." Jaremi answered and opened his front door and entering, closing the door behind Karl.

He threw his bags in the living room and sat on the couch. "No more Laganja." Karl clapped and Jaremi laughed. Karl sat beside Jaremi and Jaremi layed his head on Karl's lap. "Tired?" Karl asked. "Mhm." Jaremi nodded.

"Me too." Karl sat back on the couch, closing his eyes, Jaremi  did the same, both of them fell asleep, Jaremi had a smile on his face as he fell asleep, being with only Karl made him happy, no one else was here to ruin everything or make drama, peace, atlast.

Jaremi woke up tho, an hour later. He sat up and looked at the sleeping Karl and smiled, he was so handsome. "He planted a soft kiss on his cheek and smiled. "Let's go in my bed, it's more comfy." Jaremi told the half asleep Karl.

"Okay." Karl responded, stretching a bit as he stood up and followed Jaremi. Jaremi layed down and so did Karl, they layed next to each other, Karl wrapped his arms around Jaremi, holding him close and falling asleep again.

------------------------
Last and shortest chapter, stay tuned for the next book. (Its gonna be up tomorrow, y'all should know me by now.)