Are you okay?

Jaremi was alone once again, Adore had called him a downer since he barely came to any of their little parties. Jaremi felt quiet down in reality, the tour was alot of work, starting off fun and now just tiring.

He stood up an walked outside the bus, taking a deep breath, it was dark outside, he didnt like being left alone too much.

He started walking down the streets, towards the club the others were supposed to be at. He wasnt in drag but who cares, he just didnt want to be alone.

He walked in the dark of the night, the lambs barely showing him the path. Then he saw the club in question, walking inside and looking for the others, he spotted Farrah Moan and Laganja Estranja. "Phi Phi!" Laganja called to him, he felt annoyed already.

Jaremi walked over to them. "Jaremi." He corrected, sitting down with them. "Are you okay, you dont seem too well." Farrah commented. "Do I? I'm fine tho." Jaremi ,,said, he felt stressed but he didnt think he looked sad.

"Oh, that's good." Farrah responded, not knowing what to say more. "Are you sure?" Laganja asked. "I guess I'm a little stressed." Jaremi admitted. "I see." Laganja said. "Is it because of the tour?" Laganja asked and Jaremi nodded.

"I'll be fine tho, where are the others?" Jaremi asked. "Adore had an argument with Manila so Jinkx had to go talk to her." Farrah said. Jaremi raised a brow, argument? That seemed unlike them. "Whay happened?" Jaremi questioned.

"I dont know, the topic of the top 3 came up and I said that you should have won as a joke and Manila agreed then everyone picked a team between Manila and you, Adore was a bit drunk so she got mad about no one picking her and all then she snapped at Manila for some fucking unknown reason and Jinkx is now talking to Adore." Farrah explained.

Adore acting like a drunk fool, that's not new. Jaremi stood up, thanking the both of them and started to look around, going to the bathroom first. "Manila?" He called and no one answered, maybe she was outside.

Jaremi walked outside to see Adore, Manila, Jinkx, Jiggly and Aquaria literally yelling at each other, woo fucking hoo.
Jinkx actually was just telling all of them to stop and Aquaria was telling Adore to calm the fuck down while Manila was telling Aquaria that everything was fine, on the other hand Jiggly was going off on Adore too, telling her that her behavior was childish.

It was just a fucking mess. "STOP, HOLY FUCK." Jaremi yelled at them, they all looked at him like deers in headlights. "Can you all stop this dumbass argument, Team Manila point blank periodt, now we should all go home and sleep." Jaremi said. Jinkx looked at him like he was a god, #JaremiSavingTheWorld am I right.

Jinkx went inside and called for the others to come, which they did. They all started to walk, the silence was loud. "Thanks." Manila whispered in Jaremi's ear. "No problem." He whispered back.

Once arrived they de dragged and most of them went to bed, Nicky and Laganja were talking silently in the lounge and Jaremi was outside, thinking.

Jaremi turned his head, seeing Karl walk out the bus and sit beside him. "I'm sorry." Karl apologized. "Dont apologize, it wasnt your fault, alcohol does alot of shit to people." Jaremi said.

"Okay... are you okay?" Karl asked. Alot of people asked if Jaremi was okay, it started to kind of get to him, they always said it in a very concerned tone, was he really okay? Like he said. He knew he was stressed and a but maybe it was more.

"I dont know Karl, I dont think I'm okay." Jaremi said, Karl wrapped his arms around Jaremi, giving him a hug. "It'll get better, I hope." Karl said. "I love you." Karl added. Jaremi smiled, that felt good to hear. "I love you too." Jaremi responded. "I wanna sleep now." Jaremi yawned and stood up, Karl doing the same. "alright."

They walked in the tour bus once more, Jaremi got in his bed and fell asleep instantly. Karl smiled, seeing Jaremi asleep so fast, he hoped he could make Jaremi feel better tomorrow. "Good night." Karl whispered. He layed down in his bed and fell asleep ten minutes later.

---------------------------
Adore, drink less-
Don't @ Jaremi for most likely not really liking Adore for a while in this fic.