Adore VS Phi Phi

The next morning after the party and all the drama Jaremi couldnt help but feel a little bitter at Danny, he knew that this whole thing had most likely hurt Karl which made Jaremi more mad about it.

He was chilling in the lounge with the others, in between Jerick and Karl, as always, it was his spot.

"Last night was a shit storm." Jiggly said.

(I'm calling Jiggly by her drag name because her real name is Bianca and I dont want to get yall confused.)

"Very much so." Jaremi said in an annoyed tone, glancing at Danny.
Danny was looking out the window, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Danny, you should probably stop the parties for a while, were on tour." Jerick said in the nicest way possible.

"Hm." Danny mumbled, ignoring Jinkx.
"Danny." Jiggly said firmly  looking at him. "What?" Danny responded annoyed. "We should do what Jerick said." Jiggly said and Danny roled his eyes, he was in a bad mood that morning so them scolding him really annoyed him.

"Danny, were not joking right now, we dont want any drama in this tour." Phi Phi snapped. "I heard you!" Danny responded in an irritated tone and looked at Jaremi with an annoyed expression.

"Dont look at me like that Danny." Jaremi shook his head. "How do you want me to look at you? You're being annoying, I heard you and you're still talking about this shit." Danny snapped at Jaremi.

"You obviously didnt, you literally ignored Jerick and roled your eyes at Jiggly, how the fuck do you expect me to not be 'annoying'as you say." Jaremi responded.

Karl rubbed Jaremi's back, hoping he'd calm down. "I'm sick of your child like behavior Adore." Jaremi said, silence setting in, Danny just glared at Jaremi and sighed.

He stood up and walked out. "I'm going to get some air." Danny said. "Good." Jaremi responded.

Once Danny was out everyone looked at Jaremi. "Sorry for getting mad." Jaremi apologized. "Its fine, let's just not bring it up again." Jerick said. "Yeah." Karl agreed, still rubbing Jaremi's back, hoping to relax him.

Aquaria change the subject and got everyone talking.

Jaremi sat back and looked at Karl. "I'm sick of all this." Jaremi said. "I understand." Karl moved his hand to Jaremi's shoulder.

He felt bad because today was even worse then yesterday, he woke up in hope to make Jaremi happy and then this happens. Karl took a deep breath, tomorrow is another day, he thought.