Go back to sleep where you belong.

The next morning Karl woke up first, he got out of bed and went to drink a cup of water to remove that dry feeling from his mouth.

After doing so he looked around for something he could do, nothing really, he sat at the spot Jaremi sat yesterday, it was comfy, thays probably why Jaremi claimed it as his spot. It was cute thinking about him telling anyone who sat in it to move.

Karl yawned, stretching his arms, he could go on his phone but he didnt really feel like doing so, he lowkey just wanted to talk to someone. Then of course the obvious cake to mind, he could wake Jaremi up but he didnt really know how Jaremi would react to it.

"Fuck it." Karl said to himself and stood up, going to where Jaremi was sleeping, he was adorable. Karl felt weird jus looking at him sleep so her put a hand on his shoulder and shook Jaremi a bit. "Hey.." he whispered, Shaking Jaremi more. "What?" Jaremi asked, opening his eyes slowly. "What do you want?" Jaremi asked, a bit annoyed by Karl waking him up. "I'm lonely." Karl answered. "Go back to sleep then." Jaremi yawned. "I wanna talk with you." Karl said.

"About what?" Jaremi asked. "I dont know, anything." Karl said. "If I tell you something about me will you shut up and go back to sleep?" Jaremi asked. "I guess..." Jaremi answered. "Fun fact, I love you, another fun fact is, dont wake me up when you're bored and lonely, it'll irritate me and make me act like a bitch." Jaremi said then turned his back to Karl who just giggled and went back to his bed.

Karl layed in his bed silently, damn, no one was waking up. Karl had started to finally feel tired again, closing his eyes and resting until he heard someone wake up, it was Jay, fuck no, hes not dealing with the Mawma girl alone.