Party?

Normally when they had days where they had no performances the queens would just chill and do nothing but tonight it was party time aka Adore forced everyone to go to a club.

They arrived and entered, each queen doing their thing and of course Manila and Phi Phi were together, Phi Phi wasnt in a party mood, she was tired and only came because she didnt want to be alone, thank fuck Manila staued with her.

"Want anything?" Manila asked Phi Phi with a raised eyebrow. "I guess, I'll take the same as you." Phi Phi answered. "Sounds good." Manila said and went to order drinks, she just ordered some random thing honestly.

"I think we should tell the others about his when we'll be more close." Phi Phi said. "Are we not close in your opinion?" Manila asked Phi Phi. "I mean, we cant be as close as I wish we'd be." Phi Phi answered, playing with her sleeve. "Awww, c'mon, we can be, if the others ask we'll just say its fan service." Manila laughed and put her hand on Phi Phi's, Phi Phi smiled at the contact.

"That would make sense." Phi Phi said. "And if we wanna make out we'll just pretend were drunk as fuck." Manila said. "Sounds like a plan." Phi Phi took a sip of her drink. "Oh wow." Manila laughed.

"Holy fuck thats strong alcohol." Phi Phi shook her head, disgusted. "Is it weird that I see you as the most wholesome human being on this earth?" Manila smiled. "I'm literally just disgusted and you find it cute." Phi Phi let out a chuckle and smiled. "You're adorable." Manila said.

"Okay now you're just teasing me

"Okay now you're just teasing me." Manila laughed. "Mhm."

"I've never felt this attacked in my life." Manila couldnt stop laughing. "See, then I try to be sexy you find it funny." Phi Phi laughed. "BeCAusE YoU'Re AdOrABlE." Manila insisted.

Phi Phi took another sip of her drink and coughed. "I declare myself drunk for the night, I didnt expect this shit." Phi Phi said, looking at her glass. "I dont even know what I ordered." Manila laughed, Phi Phi facepalms. "I swear to jesus christ if this kills me I'm taking you down with me." Phi Phi threatened jokingly. "I'll follow you anywhere baby." Manila joked. "Can we act drunk and makeout now?" Manila asked. "Irresponsible and horny, how the fuck do I even like you." Phi Phi laughed and leaned in to kiss Manila.

They just kissed and laughed at each other the rest of the night, we also know Adore and Jinkx recorded them.

-----------------------
What's your favorite chapter so far and why if you wanna tell me UwU