All Mine

There were rare moments Phi Phi and Manila were alone, the last time was in the tour bus, about a week ago.

Finally it happened again, they were both backstage, Phi Phi was still doing her makeup. "Are you redoing it again?"  Manila asked the focused Phi Phi.

"I wanna look perfect." Phi Phi said. "You're always perfect, especially with me." Manila said, cheesy phrases were her forte, Phi Phi just gave her so many opportunities to say them too.

"Still." Phi Phi persisted, doing her lashes. "I look great now." Phi Phi smiled and stood up, looking at Manila who have a thumbs up.

Manila then went towards Phi Phi, hugging her. "I love you." She said. "I love you too, how much time do we have left?" Phi Phi asked. "Alot." Manila responded and pulled away from the embrace, her hands on Phi Phi's waist. "I'd kiss you but like, I just perfected my makeup." Phi Phi said. "We have the same color lips and I can just do you lips again." Manila countered. "Fine." Phi Phi roled her eyes.

Manila kissed Phi Phi, Phi Phi kissed back, Manila was being more sensual this time. Holding Phi Phi as close as she could. They always only kissed and made out together but this felt different, atleast to Phi Phi, she enjoyed it tho but she would have enjoyed it more if she didnt have the worry of someone walking in.

Phi Phi pulled away from the kiss. "Alright, we've had our fun, we can makeout later." Phi Phi said. Manila looked at her with a raised brow. "Cant we continue a little longer?" Manila asked. "One kiss." Phi Phi said.

Manila this time didnt kiss Phi Phi on the lips this time, she went for her neck,  kissing and sucking on it softly. Phi Phi got chills down her spine. "Manila.." She said, she wasn't going to push her away but if Manila gave her a hickey it would cause a bit of problems, she'd have to cover it with makeup all the time or wear turtle necks.

Manila pulled away after a faint purple mark was left on Phi Phi's skin. "What is it?" Manila asked seductively, obviously teasing Phi Phi. "You're crazy, now I have to cover that too." Phi Phi complained and went to sit infront of the mirror again to retouch her lips and cover that damn hickey, good think Manila didnt give her a big one, she thought.

"You'll be fine." Manila said, going to retouch her lips too. A few seconds later Michelle Visage walked in.

Damn that was close, Phi Phi thought.

"Are you two ready?" Michelle asked. "Almost." Phi Phi said. "I am." Manila responded.

Michelle nodded and walked out. "That was close." Manila said. "Mhm." "Dont tell me Phi Phi is mad at me?" Manila giggled. "A little." Phi Phi responded. "I dont see why, you hid it very well." Manila smiled, looking at the both of them through the mirror.