𝖨𝖨

lol pretend this gif isn't of ian ok? ok

   THAT NIGHT HAD been exhausting. After going home from Rylan's party, Ellie had tried to go straight upstairs, but her father caught her before she could make it. He went on to rant to her about how she was becoming a mess and that she should do better. Like an idiot, she talked back, and that earned her a straight slap to the face. Her cheek had turned blazing red and her nose had begun to bleed, but luckily, Fuckshit had once taught her how to clean herself up and stitch up an open wound. She did just that and fixed her face up, though it still looked awful, a bruise had formed the next morning. She did her best to cover it up with makeup, but it was still clearly visible on her cheek. She had covered up her body bruises by wearing a cropped sweater and some jeans. She wasn't like most of her friends, she didn't even skateboard. The only reason she had become friends with them was because they were in school together and had helped her become a little less awkward.

   Estee had been quick to invite Ellie to hang out with her. She had told Ellie how the cops had already chased them off at the court house, and Ellie was glad she wasn't there to watch the scene unfold.

   Her hands tightened around the wheel of her car as her eyes darted from girl to girl, waiting to see Estee enter the fast food restaurant parking lot. She was already twenty minutes late and Ellie was becoming tired of waiting, and way too hungry.

   Ellie watched the different people pass by her car, all looking like they had different stories. A blonde woman, holding a crying toddler, her eyes sunken in with eye bags. She looked like a single mom. There was also a pretty boy with short, curly hair. He was playing some type of hand game while his family munched on the food sitting before him.

   Suddenly, Ellie's eyes locked onto the person she least wanted to see. Fuckshit had slid into an outside table along with Fourth Grade, Ruben, Ray and the smaller white kid Ellie saw at the party. She wanted to pull away and just leave, but something pulled her towards the group. Without thinking about it, the girl exited her car and made her way over to the table.

   "Oh shit, Cut?" Ray looked up as Ellie slid in between he and Ruben. "Ya know, I was gonna leave but I think I miss you guys" Ruben smiled brightly and nudged the girl. "Shit, no lie, I miss the fuck out you" he said with a nod. Ray had wrapped his arm around the girl and squeezed onto her tightly. Fourth grade had placed his hand onto the girl's head — who was sitting across from him — and rubbed it gently. Ellie smiled, a blush creeping onto her face. "Cut, this is Sunburn" Ellie smiled at the young boy, who looked far too young to be hanging out with this group. "Cut? Why do they call you cut?" Sunburn looked up with curious eyes.

   "Let's just say I wasn't the best kid two years ago"

   Two years ago, Ellie had gone to a detention center, but only for five months. After getting too angry during a fight, the girl had pulled out her pocketknife and sliced the other girls arm open. The family had pressed charges and Ellie was taken away from her mother, for 'endangerment to a child' since she had willingly given a 15 year old a pocketknife. It was stupid to Ellie, but she deserved it to say the least.