HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOKI I

Hel created a chatroom Dad's birthday party.

Hel invited Vali, Narfi, Slepnir, Jormundgar and Fenrir to the chat.

Hel: Brothers! Are we all ready with the arrangements? I need report.

Jormundgar: I am at the supermarket. I've got hats, ribbons, balloons, cards, boxes, coloured papers, cellotape, adesives, glowing sticks, glitter bottles annnnddd, should I take anything else?

Hel: Very good Jormundgar. You've done well. Fenrir, what's your update?

Fenrir: The caterers have started working. I gave them the orders, the menu chart. Also, I've paid them some advance and I'm out of money. I'm broke Hel, give me more money or I won't work.

Hel: The money is Sigyn's department. Ask her.

Fenrir: Um.. It's fine. I think I have some coins left in my left pocket.

Hel: Noice.

Jormundgar: Okay Vali, Narfi, Slepnir, if you're reading these chats, meet me at the counter.

Hel: The twins are not with you?!!

Jormundgar: We divided our work. Slepnir took the twins to the gifts section. I didn't actually loose them Hel.

Hel: Aaarrrrrgggggrrrr! You were not supposed to leave the two troublemakers in the public place.

Fenrir: Chill out Hel. Slepnir is with them. They will be fine.

Hel: They will be fine. I worry about the peoole in the mall.

Slepnir: Hey guys. How's the prep? Hel where's mom?

Hel: Sigyn took dad to someplace which she didn't reply where. I guess something "romantic". Yak! But tell me brother, how's the twins.

Slepnir: Don't worry. They are here with

Hel: What happened? Reply!

Slepnir: Oh Hel. Mom and Sigyn will kill me.

Jormundgar: Don't say you lost the twins.

Slepnir: I lost the twins.

Fenrir: Oh dear, you're in deep shit.

Hel: YOU. LOST. THE. TWINS! What were you thinking?

Slepnir: I'll find them. I won't return home before I get those kids, even if it takes another millenium to find them! Sigyn trusts me. I can't loose her sons.

Hel: You better do Sleppy. You better do.

Sigyn joined the chat.

Hel cleared the chat.

Hel: Hey Sigyn. Nothing to see here.

Sigyn: Hel, don't tell me you guys are running late. What are you hiding from me?

Hel: Nothing. Everything's just fine.

Sigyn: You just don't clear a chat and say "Nothing to see here".

Hel: How did you know!!???

Sigyn: ....

Hel: You're a Goddess, right.

Fenrir: You're right Sigyn. We are actually running late.

Sigyn: WHAT!? Guys, don't be so slow. Hurry up. I have told Loki that we will return home by midnight. He'll become suspicious if it's too late.