The Yule Ball

A/N The dress at the top is the dress that Melissa's wearing. And Resituo is the incantation for the switching spell

Harry and I walk towards the Great Hall for the Yule Ball. I'm wearing a green dress and Harry's wearing black dress robes. We're the first ones to go on the stage, and we smile, Krum and Hermione follow us, then Cedric and Cho follow them, and finally, Fleur and Roger Davies came.

We danced, to be honest, Harry and I can't dance to save our lives, but we had fun. After the first dance, Harry asked me, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course, Harry. Can you wait for me here please?"

"Ok. See you when you get back!"

I go to the bathroom and think, "Accio Mistletoe!" and it flies from the girls dormitory into my had. I think, "Restituo." and the normal mistletoe is in my hands. I send it to my bag and walk back in.

I come back and find Harry. He tries to kiss me, but I ask him if we can kiss under the mistletoe. We go to the mistletoe and kiss.

"Harry and Melissa, that's a proper Christmas snog!"

Harry jumps back in surprise and I laugh. I ask him innocently, "How do you like the mistletoe, Harry?"

He replies, "Well-er it talks-and commentates on our snogging? But you scared me."

"It tends to scare everyone."

"What do you mean everyone?"

"Just kidding!"

A boy with a camera comes up to us with two copies of a photo. Harry says, "Thanks Colin, Melissa, this is Colin, Colin this is Melissa."

Colin says, "Nice to meet you, Melissa."

"Nice to meet you, Colin."

Harry and I take our photos and go over to Ron, who's sitting in a corner near the drinks. I ask, "What's wrong, Ron?"

"I just got bored at the dance, I just wish Krum would go with someone else. I'm not saying that I hate him, but if he got hit by a bus, I'd be driving that bus."

(A/N Does anyone get the reference to the Pin?)

"Ron, you need to go upstairs, I'll go with you, Harry, you get snacks!"

"You don't have to do this, you looked like you were having a lot of fun at the Yule Ball."

"You're our friend."