Potions

A/N It is January 14.

Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I walk to the dungeons for Potions with Snape. At least we have Care of Magical Creatures next. When we get in Harry and I sit at a table next to the table that Hermione and Ron are sitting at.

Snape says with manic enthusiasm, "Potter, you're with Pansy. Malfoy, you're with your brother. Granger you're with Blaise. And Weasley, you're with Goyle. And you'll all have to sit in different corners of the room."

We all move to the corners of the room. Harry and I look at each other longingly and I see Ron and Hermione looking at each other longingly out of the corner of my eye.

Draco whispers something and then passes me a Butterbeer. I feel thirsty, and I drain the whole bottle and ask Draco, "Where's Blaise Zambini, I love him."

He replies, "He's over there near the Mudblood, Granger."

~Harry's POV~

Just my luck, I'm paired with Pansy Parkinson. Hopefully, she'll be at least tolerable. She offers me a Butterbeer? Am I hallucinating? I take it and drain it and ask her, "Can you take me to Romilda Vane?"

Pansy replies, "Not yet, but you can see your girlfriend later."

"She's my girlfriend? But she's so perfect."

"I'll take her to you, after class."

"Thank you."

I see Melissa's face inches away from Zambini's and it seems like a monster is raging in my chest, I pull out my wand, but Hermione acts first.

~Hermione's POV~

This is the last straw! Both Harry and Melissa are under love potions and Melissa is about to kiss Zambini. I yell and point my wand at Zambini, "Slugulus Eructo!" Slugs come out of Zambini's mouth and they come out into his cauldron.

Melissa asks, "Hermione, why are you hexing my boyfriend?"

"I'm not hexing your boyfriend!"

"You just were !"

"Harry's your boyfriend."

"No, he's not."

Snape sees Zambini vomiting slugs and yells, "Detention, Granger!" I slump in my seat and start calculating a spell to break the love potion's influence.

                                                                    ~Pansy's POV~

Draco's plan is working, his sister and Potter are under love potions. He now thinks that the second-year girl, Romilda Vane is his girlfriend. This is a great day and Granger got her second detention.  Sadly, we have Care of Magical Creatures with that oaf, Hagrid.

~3rd POV~

Harry and Melissa felt a pull to each other, that none of them could explain. They went to Care of Magical Creatures and partnered together.

 Ron and Hermione were partners. Hermione was too busy calculating the formula to break the love potion and almost got burned by a skrewt. Ron pushed her out of the way just in time.