The Time When We Fell In Love

A/N Flashback to when Barty Crouch Junior used the Unforgivable Curses. 

 Professor Moody was demonstrating the Unforgivable Curses. I'm sorry to say that I've seen all three of them. The first one was the Cruciatus Curse, which causes the victim to feel excruciating pain. Professor Moody yelled, "Crucio!" and the spider twitched in pain.

Hermione yelled, "Stop, you can see that it's bothering him!"

"Ok, Granger!"

He then takes out another spider and enlarges it and yells, "Avada Kedevara!"  Then the spider died and Ron looked pale.  He takes out another spider, where does he get all of the spiders?

He then yells, "Imperio!" The mind control spell. The spider does twenty flips in a row.  He points at us and says"It's time to practice on you!"       

~Harry's POV~

Professor Moody's practicing the Imperius Curse on us. I  think sarcastically, "What a joy."It's my turn and I'm the second to last person to get Imperiused.

He yells, "Imperio!"

A voice in my head says, "Jump on the desk!"

My inner voice replies, "Why should I?"

"I dunno, because I said so."

"Not a good enough reason."

"Just jump!"

I resisted and fell face-first into the desk.

Moody said, "Great, Potter! Try again! Remember, Constant vigilance!"

The voice in my head starts, "Jump on the desk!"

My inner voice says, "Be gone!"

I force the voice out of my mind.

Moody says, "Good, Potter. Next Malfoy!"

                 ~Melissa's POV~

Moody calls me up next and yells, "Imperio!" I know how to resist it because my father and his friends tried to do it on me to stop them from revealing their activities, I reported them to the Ministry, but they didn't listen to me. "Good Malfoy!"

Harry came up and ask me how I resisted the Imperius Curse and I told him the whole story. We walked out with Ron and Hermione and a still pale looking Neville. Professor Moody calls Neville to his office and tells him he has a Herbology book for him.

                    ~End Flashback, Harry's POV, December 26th~

I say to Melissa and that's when I fell in love with you. 

She says back, "That was also when I fell in love with you. By the way, can you teach me how to fly on a broom?"

"Of course."