Nighttime

I've been laying in my bed for forty-five minutes, yet I can't go to sleep. I think I should go on a walk. The floor creaks a little, and Harry comes down, I guess we're both light sleepers. He asks, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going on a walk around the lake, would you like to come?"

"Sure." We walk down to the lake and walk around it once, and Harry sees me shivering he asks, "Do you want my coat?"

"Yeah, thanks, Hare."

After we walk around five more times, he asks me, "Tell me about the status of the war, and all of the information you know."

"Ron, Hermione, and I have told you a hundred times, Dumbledore told us, we can't tell you."

"Oh, it's like that, you're choosing to side with Dumbledore! What is it about the, you can't keep secrets from your significant other, rule of a relationship do you not understand?"

"I can't tell you the information, please stop."

"Fine, but I'll find out, Malfoy."

"Don't call me, Malfoy, Potter!"

"Well don't call me, Potter!"

"I will if you stop being thick!"

"Oh, of course, I'm the one being thick, you just don't want to blame anything on yourself!"

I turn into an ant and sneak back up to the girl's dormitory. Potter is so stupid! I can't tell him information, but of course, he keeps pressing. I change back into my normal form and go to bed.