Jealous

"Hi Kakashi." You said as you walked through the door of the Hokage's office. "Hello y/n." "So what did you need Tsunade."

"Kakashi you have to live with y/n now." Tsunade Declared"Whaaaa?" You asked "You have to live with her to monitor her control over well, everything." OK you both say in unison.

"Y/n I have to run a few errands." "OK"

Time skip 39 minutes

Where is that damned Kakashi?! Then all of a sudden you hear footsteps. You look and there you see Naruto,Sasuke, and Sakura all trying their best to be sneaky. "Well well well what do we have here?"You say in your evil villian voice. "OH crap" "Dobe you got us caught." "What do you mean I got you caught!" Naruto yelled
"I'm back y/n and guess what I got." Kakashi announced. "A friend your own age?" Naruto asked. " A real job?" Sasuke asked. "A porn addiction support group's help?" You asked. "A girlfriend ?" Sakura asked. "No,no,no,and yes." Kakashi replied "What you have a girlfriend and I didn't know!" You exclaimed "When I get my hands on that B I T C H ." YOU yell "whoa aren't we jealous ." Kakashi stated playfully. "I'm gonna kick your a$$ Hatake!" You say as Kakashi tries to run away. "Can we talk it out y/n? " "Hell no!" "You deserve to get your @$$ kiked so haha boo hoo for you!" You yell in between tears. Kakashi stops running and looks be hind him to see a crying you. "Y/n are you crying?" "Of course I'm crying when the man I loved for 4 years tells me has a girlfriend." "Your an idiot y/n." "Why am I an--" You were cut of by a pair of cold soft lips. "You're an idiot because you are my girlfriend" "Why me?" "You because everyone else here doesn't know my past." "I LOVE YOU KAKASHI !!!!!!!!!!" MEANWHILE three nosy ninjas nearby .

"Way to go sensei!!!!!!!" Sakura yelled. "Whoo!!!!!!" Naruto yelled

" I live in a world full of idiots." Sasuke commented.

LE END Disclaimer I don't own J.A.C.K.