9

Donna and Sam were hard at work getting the hotel ready for the big re-opening. Sam was giving Donna a lot more space and she no longer felt like killing him. Donna was now two months pregnant, they couldn't wait for all of their families and friends to arrive that morning to tell them their doubly good news. Donna was a little nervous; since it would be the first time she had met Sam's twins. She wanted everything to be perfect.

"PEPPER! Why did you put that plant there?!" Donna yelled.

"Because that's where you said you wanted it?" Pepper asked.

"No, I want it by the stairs that go down to the beach, please move it." Donna said.

She immediately felt two hands on her shoulders, and a kiss to her cheek.

"Everything okay?" Sam asked.

"Pepper put the plant in the wrong place." Donna said exasperated.

"Honey it's not a big deal, everything looks great." Sam said with a smile.

"I know I just want everything to be perfect when Ben and Todd get here."

"Listen, I know you are nervous, but they already love you. You three have had several conversations on the phone, and they have gone great."

Donna hugged Sam, "Yeah, you're right, I will relax I promise."

"That's my girl." Sam said with a kiss.

Later that day Sam and Donna were setting everything out for the special family lunch.

"DYNAMOS!" Donna heard her two best friends yelling as they ran up the stairs.

"They're here!" Donna exclaimed as she hugged her two best friends.

"You look wonderful, how are you?" Rosie asked.

"Perfect, never better." Donna said winking at Sam.

"Yeah, you are positively radiant. I guess married life is agreeing with you better than it does me." Tanya said.

"You have no idea." Donna said.

"No idea what?" Came a voice behind Donna. She didn't have to turn around to know it was her baby girl.

"Sophie!" Donna turned around and swept her into a huge hug.

"Oh, baby girl. I have missed you so much. You look beautiful." Donna said with tears in her eyes.

"Not as beautiful as you! Mom, you are absolutely glowing." Sophie said with a big smile on her face.

"Sam! She's here!" Donna yelled.

"Sophie, you look amazing. It is so good to see you." Sam said with a kiss to her cheek.

"Thanks, Sam. Dad? Is it okay if I call you Dad?" Sophie asked.

"Of course, I think of you as a daughter." Sam said.

"Sister? We have a sister?" asked two voices.

"BEN! TODD!" Sam went to his sons and gave them a hug.

"Hey, old man!" Todd said.

Donna took a deep breath and approached the boys.

Sam pulled her over to him.

"Boys, I would like you to meet Donna." Sam said, a little nervous himself.

They both embraced her. Donna knew they didn't have a great relationship with their mother, Sam said she was mentally unstable, and that is why it took him so long to divorce her.