Hello

Hello you gorgeous human! Thank you for selecting this story as your next read. I hope you enjoy it.   :)

In these stories, everything written will be completely out of my head and imagination. The only things that are real are the people ( Olivia and Joshua) but all the scenarios will be made up such as time and place and nothing has to be the way it was in real life, that's why its fiction ;)

Just to put this out there; I do ship Jolivia ( Joshua and Olivia) BUT their happiness matters the most so please no hate comments. I want them to be happy with whoever. It is their life so they have every right to make their own decisions and it is not our business.

With that being said, the sole purpose of this story/book is for me to fulfill my free time and boredom over winter break.

I do not think I am ready for writing a whole story with one ongoing plot so this is the next best thing to prepare me for that.

Just so you know the first few stories that I will publish/write will not be as good as some later on so bear with me till I get the gist of writing.

As a wise man once said " after not opening the tab to let the water run, after a while, once you finally let the water run you have to wait until the dirty water runs out so the clear water can pour out" and I believe it is the same thing for writing. There has to be error and mistakes to learn. You live and you learn right? Learn from your mistakes.

English is not my native language so if you see any errors or grammar mistakes please let me know because I love constructive criticism.

I will try my best to write as much as possible and updates as frequently as I can.

If you have any ideas or story prompts send them in and I will try ma best to make a story out of it.

If you read this all, thank you, I hope you enjoy muahhh