Chapter One

Three weeks.

Three weeks since I found out that Jasmine had passed away.

Three months since she had supposedly died in the fire.

I snapped out of my restless thoughts, and threw on a fake smile as soon as I had to go onto stage and perform. I'd started my believe tour, and because I had gotten a late start, everyday was hard work to make up for the time.

I didn't complain since I had to fit the timing, plus it sometimes helped me get my mind of off Jasmine. My Beliebers were amazing and supportive and I loved them so much.

Yet, not a single day went by without me questioning and greiving Jasmine's death. The thing that bothered me the most was that Marie was still out there. Walking around, seeming innocent, with the death of Jasmine on her hands.

"Justin you're on in three,"

I looked up, and put my waterbottle down as I went out on stage to perform.

•••

"Thank you guys! I love you so much!" I genuinely told my fans as I was walking off of stage.

As soon as I was back stage, Scooter told me to immediately get changed and freshened up as we were to leave in 30 minutes. I obeyed his orders and grabbed a fresh pair of clothes which the stylist had set out, and went to one of the dressing rooms at the back of the arena where I was getting ready, and hopped into the shower.

Twenty minutes later, when I was ready, Scooter ushered me onto the bus, some of the crew was staying back to pack up, but I needed to get going, and fly out to New York where I was having a signing tomorrow. The rest of the crew were coming along in a few hours.

A thirty minute drive later, Alfredo, Scooter, and I entered the private plane.

"You with me bro?" Alfredo asked me, as I dazed out into the window of the private plane. I silently nodded, while dozing off to sleep.

•••

New York city. The place for adventures. I couldn't help but remember that the last time I was here, was two weeks ago to perform at Madison Square Garden, and then before, when me and Jasmine performed at central park. I smiled at the memory while fixing my winter scarf and stepping through the fresh, light, layer of pale snow.

It was quite early for fans to be mingling around, so I stepped into a Starbucks nearby. It had just opened up for the morning, so the young girl at front was scrambling around to get everything set up.

She seemed startled when she looked up and rubbed her eyes in shock when she saw me. I chuckled and spoke.

"Hello, may I have a caramel spice latte please," I asked her.

"Oh my, Justin Bieber," she exclaimed, "coming right up,"

I gave her a genuine smile and sat down on one of the coffee couches, waiting for my order. I looked around the place, which seemed quite homey, and in the Christmas spirit. A few minutes later, I got my drink, paid and sat back down.

I had an hour to myself and had told Alfredo I'd be back at the hotel at 8am, so I sat down and looked out the clear windows. The snow fell, covering almost every inch of the floor. It was beautiful, indeed.

I then examined the limited number of people walking outside, who all seemed busy like they had places to go. I took a sip of my latte, and stopped midway when I saw someone who caught my eye.

She was wearing maroon tights, a slightly oversized, cream pullover sweater, along with black boots, and a maroon Beanie. Her face was partially covered by her hair, which was dyed a light brown, almost blonde colour. She looked up for a second, and as our eyes met, she looked startled and started pacing faster to get away.

She turned back as I got up to go after her.

Jasmine. That was Jasmine. The only question was... why was she turning away from me?

--------------------------

Short First Chapter, but yeaah, finally got the sequel up! :) aha

thanks to everyone whose still reading, much love xoxo

Vote, Comment & Fan! xo