I ❤ you guys~

From SnowSparktheKat

"oh I'm sorry! That must suck having to change T__T If you want to talk.... I'm here x3 Best of luck!! :3"

From ColeyDAJ

"Good luck changing schools Night ^.^ BEST OF WISHES also yay Freddy ate his hate! Didn't know it was chocolate... YUCK!!! Also awesome new pic! :3"

From NighttheProxy

"Omg *hugs along with M* I'll always be here for you :3"

From penguinya

"Good luck at ur school snoop chocy dawg"

Author : STOP MAKING ME WANT TO CRY! AND IF I CRY I'LL SQEEZE YOU GUYS TO DEATH! ;-;

( Well these people that i just put their names right here are my Friends, see how nice they are? and thats why i love my friends, they care even to my other friends i love them and its totally fine they didint know that i was going to another school but its okay! But i'm so so happy of the comments that i got from these wonderful wonderful people and i'm so glad that they are my friends and YOU, yes you guys who i Placed their names here "I love you guys so so much (In a friendly way XD) and i'm so happy for you're care and you're comment really made my day and made me happy and smile again and dont worry i'm fine and after all it's not the end of the world if i do get seprated from my friends at least i wouldnt be moving out of town and yah Stay Awesome and Dont care about People who hate you because people hate because they are jealous of you" so yeah Byeeeeeeeeee~ )