*Oh no*

As they finished eating, Perrie decided to go to the bathroom.as Perrie was walking to the bathroom, she felt someone grab her by the wrists someone pulled her.
(....)
It was Zayn, He pulled Perrie, and gave her a back hug.
He slowly kissed Perrie's neck, leaving bitemark's which Jade would quickly notice. Perrie can't move,
she wanted so much to move but she just can't back hugs and neck kisses were her weakness.

Jade noticed that Perrie was taking too long in the bathroom. jade went to the bathroom halls.
She saw Perrie sitting there in her knees crying.

*Omg! Perrie! What happened
baba?!* Jade asked rushing off to Perrie.
*I-i* Perrie stuttered.
*I-* Perrie started but ended up with  Perrie sobbing loudly.
*Oh! Shhhh baba it's okay shhh* Jade said comforting the blonde.

Jade helped Perrie stand up. Making sure Perrie doesn't fall. Perrie's hand's  in Jade's shoulders, while Jade's arms are around Perrie's waist.

They both got back to the van and drove home. The whole car ride was quiet. Perrie was looking out the window crying, While Jade was looking to the window and to Perrie back and forth making sure Perrie's okay.

They got back home.
Jade twisted the door handle to see two girl's (Leigh and Jesy) sitting at the couch watching a movie.

*Oh hey guy's your-* Jesy immediatly stopped standing up.
*Pez babe what happened?* Jesy asked holding Perrie.
Perrie stared at the two with fear in her eye's.
*She won't talk even if she wanted to.
She's tired maybe she'll talk when she's got her rest.* Jade said.
The two girl's nodded.

Jade's Pov:

I went to the store to grab some stuff she might need and some food.

When I got there, I checked her room she was still asleep.

I placed the food in the fridge. Jesy and Leigh are both asleep.

It's been 2 hrs since I got back. I don't think they that I got back yet. Im in my room just vibing out when I heard.

*He what?!* Jesy shouted.
*I-i- I tried t-to pull away but.* Perrie paused then she started sobbing.

Perrie's awake?....

*Is that where that came from?!* Leigh shouted. I didn't hear Perrie answer.

*Look I wanted to pull away but that was my weakness. I-* Perrie got cut off by Jesy asking *How are you gonna tell Jade?* Tell me what?
*Perrie Edwards how are you gonna tell Jade Thirwall.* Jesy asked mor like shouted.
*I wont...* Perrie answered.

What the hell is happening

*What are you stupid?!* Jesy shouted
*Okay Jes calm down, calm down.* Leigh comforted Jesy.
*What do you want me to tell her... Oh that my fucking ex fiancee kissed my neck leaving hickey's...oh and also the part that I didn't pull because I can't or maybe the part that he touched me?...which one jes,which one or maybe i'll tell her all* Perrie shouted while crying.

I fell to the ground, crying.

She what?! I- How could she do this to me!

I started crying my soul out of my body. I stood up twisted the door open.

*Ja-Jade....your home?* Perrie asked her voice cracking.

*No im actually just about to leave so you can talk properly.* I say while grabbing coat.

*Jade please no, let me explain Jade please.* Perrie begged me.
*I've heard enough Pez.* I say ignoring eye contact.
*Please Jade just let me-* I cut her off.
*Do you want me to say all that I heard?* I say looking straight in her eye's.
*Jade I- please Jade* Perrie begged once again.
*Okay let's start, First you didn't even bother telling me first, you decided to tell our friends first, then you told then that you had no plan of telling me oh and should I mention the fact that you told OUR friends about OUR problems.* I said crying.
*Jade....* Perrie said sobbing.* I would've forgave you if you planned on telling me, you didn't even bother thinking how it would be for me.* I said sobbing and walking out the door.