「 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 」

𝐇𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐚 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: YuHa_04

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
Kanji: 白竜 [name]
Romanji: Hakuryuu [name]
白 meaning 'white', 竜 meaning 'dragon', 'imperial'.

Race: Human
Gender: Female
Age: 14(first joined the Corps), 17(became a Hashira), 33(Tanjiro's arrival at HQ)
Hair Color: Lilac
Eye Color: Pale Purple

ᴀꜰꜰɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Occupation: Dragon Hashira/Demon Slayer
Combat Style: Breath of the Dragon

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ
Status: Alive

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴠᴇꜱ
Unnamed Parents(Alive)

ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ
First Form: Dragon Claw -
Lifts her sword upwards, swings to whichever direction and unleashes three vertical slashes, strong enough to cause the ground to give way.

Second Form: Dragon Flames - She charges towards her opponent at high speed while swinging her blade that takes the form of a fire dragon.

Third Form: Dragon Rumble - Sweeps her sword against a surface, creating a loud rumble sound, distracting the opponent as she attacks with a straightforward thrust.

Fourth Form: Dragon Wings - Charges towards an enemy attack at high speed and unleashes a flurry of slashes, with the image of a dragon flapping its wings furiously.

Fifth Form: Mist Dragon - Creates a dragon-like creature emitting mist and lightning along with it.

Sixth Form: Dance of the Slithering Dragon -  Swings her sword in multiple directions and slices her opponent, making it capable of decapitating multiple enemies at once.

Seventh Form: Dragon Venom - She leaps up and charges towards the opponent and striking them multiple times with her blade like small dragons attacking its prey.

Eighth Form: Dragon Kiss - She leaps and unleashes a series of ranged arced attacks in quick succession.

Ninth Form: Mizuchi - A continuous flowing attack which takes a form of a water dragon that increases in strength and power with each rotation(Similar to that of Giyuu's Breath of Water).

A/N: By all means, change according to what you desire.
Hotaru is 4 years older than the reader's age.

----------

𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. ¹

He was a simple man, that one would know him like the back of their hands the moment they faced his wrath. Break the nichirin blades that he has painstakingly crafted with his skills that he was proud of, and be prepared to face his temper along with knives in his hands. He loves nothing more than his swords.

All swordsmiths within the vicinity knew of this man, who was none other than Haganezuka Hotaru. He was so horrible to deal with that his parents had a mental breakdown, thus having the village chief to help in raising him instead.

He was nothing but trouble from the age of 2, but one could tell how much dedication he had poured into crafting the finest nichirin blades ever. And now he had a new demon slayer as his client, someone formidable.

Someone whom he thought would be too weak to take care of his blades.

He walked towards the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters, where he was told to meet up with the new Hashira who had just been introduced. He was young then, just reaching 21 when he was tasked with such a delicate client.

But he was hot-headed as ever, prepared to give a threatening speech to whoever this Hashira was receiving his blade. And the moment he turned into the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters, did he notice someone young standing by the courtyard.

How she was having a conversation with Oyakata-sama(the one before Kagaya), and he watched as she smiled at what Oyakata-sama had said, and soon she turned to look. How her pale purple eyes widened slightly as she looked at the swordsmith who was wearing his mask, preventing from having his identity known.

"Ah, my nichirin blade has arrived, Oyakata-sama. I'll be taking my leave now," she spoke out, and his eyes could only widen at how gentle her voice sounded then. He watched as she bowed to the leader of the Demon Slayer Corps, and turned to look at him.

How her lilac hair was tied up in a messy bun then, and she had on a gentle smile as she stood before him. He noticed how she continued to smile gently at him, which none of his clients had ever done so.

And then his eyes widened once more behind his mask as he listened to her speak again.

"I'll take good care of the nichirin blade that you have forged for me," she spoke out, and somehow he could feel his heart skipping a beat then, and he swallowed the lump in his throat, handing her the nichirin blade did he ushered her to bring it out of its sheathe.

How her nichirin blade's handguard was in the shape of a dragon's body that was coiled up in a circle, along with the silver blade soon turning into what seems to be a pure white in colour then.

His eyes widened as he looked at her smiling at her white nichirin blade, how she swung it with ease and soon she turned to look at him, tilting her head to the side then.

"May I know your name?" she asked.

"Haganezuka Hotaru," he answered, and he watched as she held her hand out to him, which he hesitantly shook her hand then, yet she continued to hold onto it dearly.

"Hakuryuu [name], the Dragon Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps. Thank you for becoming my swordsmith despite the other bailing on me," she pointed out and soon kept the nichirin blade back into its' sheath.

"Haganezuka-san, I'll cherish your hard work," she answered, and Hotaru's eyes widened behind his mask once more, how someone he barely knew made his heart skipped a beat then. How someone who was a new Hashira, someone he has never interacted with.

Made his heart flutter.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐚 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰, 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. ²

----------

➸ 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...

1. Never would he have thought that he would want someone's attention and love.

2. And that's when Haganezuka Hotaru knew, he was loving something else other than crafting nichirin blades. How he had never once felt this way to someone else ever.