♛ 𝟏𝟐. 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. ¹

Mitsuri watched with a slight blush on her face, how [name] was greeted by most of the swordsmith and that she was soon being escorted away, only to remember that [name] would be going with her to the hot springs later.

Yet, [name] was a little worried then as she had caused some sort of a chip in her nichirin blade, and she could only wonder what Hotaru is going to do to her once he finds out about it. She hummed a soft tune to herself and soon heard running footsteps as she was left alone.

Her pale purple eyes widened as she looked at Hotaru who had started to run towards her, and she couldn't help let her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile. He had been worried, yet, downed with numerous duties ever since she went on her last mission to help Tengen out.

And when the mission ended, it ended up with her receiving loads of scars on her back.

They watched as their heads flew off their bodies, only to land right next to each other and facing one another with their eyes wide opened.

"DID THEY GET THEM?! THEY DID! THEY DID! KYAAA!" Suma yelled out.

"They did it Hinatsuru-san! Look while you're crossing over to the other side!" only to have Makio hitting her harshly on the head.

"Do you even know what you're even saying?! Dummy!"

"Something's wrong here!" Hinatsuru yelled out.

"RUN!" Tengen yelled out as Gyutaro's body started to act up created a few cyclones of blood spray and [name]'s eyes could only widen as she quickly ran as well and only to notice how her feet wouldn't move.

"HAKURYUU-SAN!" Tengen yelled out as he quickly used his body to push her down and covered her from the sudden rage attacks of Gyutaro, and [name] could only gently place her arms around Tengen's body as she could hear the sound of blood splattering from his back, which she forcefully turned her body instead, allowing her to receive most of the damage.

Eventually, [name] and Tengen shifted as they emerged from the ruins. She stood up, helping Tengen to lean against a huge piece of wall and she remained silent.

The moonlight silently reveals itself, and [name] sat on some ruins as she watched Tanjiro awaken. She watched silently as his eyes widened at the chaotic mess the place was in, and [name] noticed Nezuko right next to him.

"Oh, whoa... Everything's a wreck. Nezuko, did you save me?! Thanks..." he spoke out as he ruffled Nezuko on the head. [name] then smiled softly as she watched him get up, trying to find the other demon slayers.