♛ 𝟎𝟓. 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞], 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞], 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝. 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚. ¹

They watched as Tanjiro leaned against [name] and she could only smile, hugging him tightly. They watched as he parted his lips, speaking about what was on his mind then.

"My sister and I can fight together, we can fight to protect people as demon slayers as well," Tanjiro spoke out and [name] nodded her head then, gently patting him on the back still.

"Well, well, I see you have some fun brewing here. Is that the moron slayer who has a demon with him? What the hell are you trying to pull here?" Shinazugawa Sanemi's voice was heard.

"Please don't, Shinazugawa-sama! Let go of the box, please!" Goto yelled out as he noticed how Sanemi was holding onto the box that held Nezuko in it.

"Shinazugawa-san, it's wonderful that your scars have increased again!" Mitsuri thought to herself as she looked at Sanemi.

"Kocho-sama, please forgive us," the kakushis who had tried to stop Sanemi from taking the box apologized quickly.

"Please don't act on your own, Shinazugawa-san. Hakuryuu-san has told us to wait for Oyakata-sama before we can act," Shinobu spoke out, highly dissatisfied that Sanemi was taking things onto his own account.

"Shinobu-chan, it's rare for you to seem like you're mad. It's so cool!" Mitsuri thought to herself as she looked at Shinobu.

"What's a demon to you, kiddo? You can fight with it to protect people as demon hunters? You see, about that... THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE YOU MORON!" Sanemi scowled out, clearly ignoring Shinobu's words as he drew out his sword and stabbed it right into the box, blood started to drip from the box itself as Nezuko was stabbed.

"Sanemi," [name] called out, trying to get him to stop his rampage then, only to watch as Tanjiro got up in a flash and started to charge towards the Wind Hashira, Shinazugawa Sanemi, yelling at the top of his lungs.

"I WILL NEVER FORGIVE ANYBODY, HASHIRA OR WHATEVER, WHO HURTS MY LITTLE SISTER!"

"THAT SO? GOOD FOR YOU!" Sanemi yelled out.

"STOP IT! OYAKATA-SAMA IS ARRIVING SOON!" Giyuu yelled out, trying to stop the fight.

Tanjiro then jumped up, avoiding Sanemi's sword and headbutted him so hard, causing him to bleed from his nose, which then both of them soon collapsed onto the ground.