♛ 𝟏𝟓. 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦. ¹

"G-Giyuu-san! Stop! Calm down!" Tanjiro yelled out as the ground was trembling terribly.

"WHAT IS THIS TREMOR?!" only to have his dark blue hues widening as he looked towards the ceiling.

"From above! Stay back, Tanjiro!" Giyuu yelled out as the ceiling broke apart and Akaza landed with an irk mark on his forehead, with veins bulging on his forehead along with his other parts of his body as well.

"It sure has been a while. I'm surprised you are alive, being the weakling that you are. Kamado Tanjiro!" and Akaza lunged forward, only to have his lips parted once more.

"Kyojuro! Great to see that you are still well and strong!" Akaza added on and his eyes widened as he looked at [name] who was together with them. How his lips parted then as he tried to form some sort of words.

"Oh! You look like you could use a flower! Here, it brightens up my day!" she called out with a smile and Akaza looked at the young girl then who was holding out a flower to him, and he could only grunt in response as he picked it out from her hand, disappearing from her sight.

"F-Flower...?" she whispered out softly as she looked at the Upper Moon Three demon before her. How her body was slowly starting to shut down as she looked at what was going on before her.

She had tried her best to brave through the explosion after finding out what Oyakata-sama's plans were, and how she had managed to get him and his family to safety before he executes the plan without them knowing, except for Himejima.

Oyakata-sama knew all too well that [name] would do whatever it takes to stop himself from acting as a decoy, which resulted in the truth to be spoken as [name] instructed kakushis after kakushis to escort the Ubuyashiki family out.

"Flower," Akaza whispered out and [name] could only lower her gaze then, wondering what was it that she was remembering. She somehow felt that Akaza looked all too familiar despite meeting him for the second time.

But then it dawns to her, how the memory started to replay in her mind. How she looked at the demon before her, and she couldn't help but raise her hand as she stopped Giyuu, Tanjiro and Kyojuro from engaging in a battle.

"You... Were the one, right?" she softly whispered out and Akaza slowly but surely nodded his head in response. How she pressed her lips into a fine thin line then as she didn't know what to do.

Occasionally she would receive letters from her mother, stating about how the demons in their hometown were decreasing drastically, yet, there was still the scent of a powerful demon lurking about, causing her parents to be on their toes.

Yet, they would always receive flowers just outside their gate where the Wisteria Flower wasn't planted, and [name] felt something was entirely off about it.