♛ 𝟏𝟑. 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞. ¹

"Well then, it seems your favourite demon slayer is going to find you sooner than I expect," [name] pointed out and soon guided Hotaru down the mountain and stood behind some bushes as they watched.

Tanjiro was practising against the Yoriichi Type Zero, and she laughed then as she silently stood to the side and watched as her lover stormed out for there was a blade that appeared within the training doll.

"WAHH! WHO?! HAGANEZUKA-SAN?!" Tanjiro yelled out as he hid behind Kotetsu, and [name] couldn't help but laugh a little then at the way her lover was approaching the young boys.

"I heard everything, leave it to me," Hotaru spoke out.

"LEAVE WHAT TO YOU?!" Tanjiro yelled out as Hotaru tried to take the blade away from them, only to have Tanjiro and Kotetsu grabbing onto it, fighting with him.

"I'M TELLING YOU, LEAVE IT TO ME!"

"WAH! THAT'S NOT WHAT ADULTS SHOULD DO!" Tanjiro yelled out as Hotaru swung the rusted blade around, causing Tanjiro and Kotetsu to fall to the ground. [name] could only sigh then with a smile on her face still as she continued to watch the scene before her.

"Ara, boys. Haganezuka-san's weak point is his sides. Go for these parts," and Kozo appeared as he started to tickle Hotaru's sides, which [name] could only laugh at then.

"Haganezuka-san will just fall limp when you tickle him, please forgive the man. He was training in the mountains," he spoke out and watched as [name] came forward with a smile on her face as she held her hands behind her back.

"H-Hakuryuu-san! You were there the entire time?" Tanjiro asked, and [name] hummed in response.

"Yes, Hotaru-kun wanted to make a strong sword so you wouldn't die. However, he definitely wouldn't be honest about it," [name] said with a smile.

"And you keep asking him to make blades for you, so I think he's happy. Every other swordsman hates him, and he has lost a lot of clients," Kozo explained.

"He's really bad at dealing with people, sometimes I wonder how does Hakuryuu-sama handle him," Kotetsu spoke out and [name] laughed as she gently patted the young boy on his head.

"Ah, Hotaru-kun is back," [name] said with a smile as she watched him stand up.

"I will deal with the rusted blade. Allow me to refine it with my nichirin polishing skills that have been passed down the Haganezuka line for generations," Hotaru spoke out and [name] could only laugh a little then.