♛ 𝟎𝟏. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭

"𝐀𝐡, 𝐠𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧! 𝐆𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧! 𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞!" ¹

Jigoro called out as he walked together with Sakonji as they had arranged to have some tea session with the current Hashiras, which they decided to have it at where [name]'s estate was, given how she would often have splendid snacks on hand.

"Ah! Kuwajima-san! Urokodaki-san! No problem, come, make yourself at home! You arrived just in time, the tea is about ready to drink," she pointed out and Shinjuro who was seated next to her nodded his head in response then.

"Ow!" and [name] turned to look, where she chuckled with the Hashiras that Shinjuro's son, Kyojuro had fallen by tripping over his feet, and then there was Iguro Obanai, whom Shinjuro had saved not too long ago.

Training to become a demon slayer.

"Eh? Obanai! Swing with more force!" [name] called out and Obanai turned, with the bandages around his mouth did he nod his head as Kyojuro got up, ready to take a stance then as they continued with the training.

"Hanging out with someone as young as [name], makes us feel young," Shinjuro pointed out and [name] tilts her head a little as she turned to look at him.

"Well, you aren't as old as Kuwajima-san and Urokodaki-san," she pointed out and Shinjuro had to stifle his laughter then as the Thunder Hashira had an irk mark on his forehead, whereas the Water Hashira didn't bother much as he had lifted just a little of his mask to enjoy the tea that [name] had prepared for them.

"Sakonji! She called us old!" Jigoro spoke out and Sakonji turned to look at him, placing the teacup down did he clear his throat then as he turned to look at [name] who was wondering what the Water Hashira was about to say.

"We are old," he calmly answered and [name] could only burst out laughing together with Shinjuro then, gaining the attention of Kyojuro and Obanai who turned to look at what was going on.

"Hakuryuu-sama!" and [name] turned to look as she looked at the helper who worked at her estate, how she was young then, around the same age as Obanai if she remembered.

"Yes?" she called out, getting off from the patio as she walked up to her helper who soon handed her a letter, which [name] tilts her head then as she opened it and started to read it. Her pink-tinted lips soon curled up into a soft smile then and soon turned, smacking the Hashiras on either their heads or their chests.

"No peeking," she scolded and Shinjuro could only rub the top of his head then as he walked back to the patio with the other Hashiras, and they watched as [name] had on a slight blush on her face then.

"She is definitely in love," Jigoro pointed out.

"That swordsmith of hers has been visiting her frequently. I have never seen someone visit their client that much," Shinjuro pointed out and Sakonji remained silent as he continued to eat the snacks that [name] had brought out for them.