part 10

Bakugou pov

I jumped by the sudden voice I slowly looked up to see a tall male with purple scares with black hair and blue eyes I know who that is "d-dabi!" I yelled trying to get up but failed as he grabbed my shirt "were do you think your going?" He said with a grumble in his voice "LET ME GO!...... Please..."I said with tears forming in my eyes I didn't want to go through that pain again the first time was bad I could only imagine what it be like "please I don't want to g-get hurt again!" I begged as he draged me to the back of the alley way "shhh shigaraki is gonna like this" he mumbled I started to sob as we reached a door and he opened it "HEY LOOK WHAT I GOT!" He yelled toga and shigaraki walked towards me "were did you find him and why is he so bloody?" Toga asked "mmm? Oh I didn't notice the blood before" dabi said I held my arms close to me "please I beg of you....l-let me go" I said with tears dripping down my face "WOAH....when did he become like this! He looks so helpless..." Shigaraki said taking a closer look at me I held my arms close to me "stand up!" Shiga yelled I Did as I was told I didn't want to go through any pain I started feels dizzy I looked down at my arms and saw they were getting worse I started going off balance "get him to the basement" shigaraki said while toga was giggle as dabi took me to the basement my legs wobbled making me fall down on my knees I hissed in pain trying to get up again but my vision got blurry before I blacked out.....

Sorry for the short chapter and for not updating in a while but I'll try post again tomorrow so hope you enjoyed