Sammie and Princess

UUUUUUUUuMMMM. I KNOW THE DRAWING'S BAD I'M SORRY. Also, y'all need to listen to S.L.U.T. by Bea Miller. I love the song and the message. K bye!

Adora

I've been looking non-stop for the princess while everyone else has been looking for the runestone. I decided to take today off to give Princess some attention.

"Do you have an owner Princess?" I ask her. We're in my room right now.

Princess blinks. I sigh. "Talking to a cat is silly, I know. You can't even understand me. I can't understand you." She meows. "Aww. You are just so precious." I pick her up and pet her. She rubs her head against my chest.

I open my eyes to see Glimmer and Bow hovering over me.

"Did I fall asleep?" I ask groggily.

"Uh, yeah," says Glimmer.

After a while, we all go eat lunch.

When we're done, I decide I'll help them today.

"Alright Princess. Today you'll be staying with Mermista. Got that?" She meows.

"Sooo cute!" Bow squeals.

We laugh and drop her off at Mermista's room. 

"Bye Princess!"

Princess

I really like it here. They treat me really well. They feed me good food, play with me, and sleep with me. I miss Mom though.

We got separated in the Whispering Woods. I found myself at Bright Moon and that's when they found me.

Mom would love it here. She'd really like Bow, too.

They gave me a name. Princess. I like it. 

Someone opens the door to Mermista's room.

Catra

We went back to the Whispering Woods this morning to help Sammie. And here we are.

I touch my head. Yesterday we did a lot of training to try to get my magic under control. It only worked a little bit. While training, I was able to practice a fancy way to transform while Jay was doing something.

The impact from the transformation allows me to spin while I transform if I do the balance just right. I have my right foot in front of my left. My left hand is on my hip and my right hand is in front of my chin. I realized that my nails change the slowest for some reason so I added some sass. I flick my right hand and then my nails change to red.

Jay stares at me. "Is this what you did instead of training yesterday?"

I smirk. "For a fraction of it. Now we have to figure out how to find the kitten." I pick up Sammie and close my eyes. I put my hand on her head.

Whoa.

A small gray cat with yellow eyes sits on a bed. A princess I recognize walks up to her and picks her up.

"AAH!" I say in surprise as I take my hand off of Sammie. I stumble backwards a couple of steps.

"What happened?" Jay asks.