Convinced... (Final)

Okay, Author~Chan here! I just wanna say a huge sorry for the wait. Right after I claimed to have a burst of inspiration... I got the ever terrible disease called writers' block. Sorry again! Author~Chan out!

(Y/N) POV.

As we reached principle Nezu's office. I braced myself for the mental pain this was about to cause me. I would do anything for the people in my life to be safe, even if it meant my life was sacrificed in the process.

"Hey, (Y/N), you okay? You seemed lost in thought!" Shoto said from beside me, his eyes showing a ting of worry behind all the sadness that I caused. "Yeah, I'm fine! Just...thinking." I replied plastering a fake smile on my face. "I know your lying, what's actually bothering you?" He whispered giving my hand a tiny squeeze. (A/N: Mind you there waiting for permission to enter the office, and this is a small conversation!) "I just..." I sigh trying to push back the inevitable wave of salty tears coming to my (E/C) colored orbs. I scrunched up my eyelids and continued, "Don't wanna leave you all, but I have to, for your safety!" I whimpered out. A few tears escaping my closed eyes.

"Than don't leave! How am I supposed to be a hero if I can't even protect the one I love the most!" He cried out loudly. Anger evident in his usually monotonous voice. 

"Come on in!" Nezu called from behind the closed Mahogany door. His voice echoing through the almost empty corridor.

Shoto pushed open the door with a swoop of his free arm. "Ah-hello Shoto Todoroki, and (Y/N) (L/N)! What brings you to my office today?" Principle Nezu called out, swinging his feet back and forth from his chair. His white tail swishing in the air content radiating off of him by the second. "Hello Principle Nezu, I would wish to resign from my schooling system, as well as the dorms that are coming along soon." I finished with a bow, trying to keep my voice even (and failing). "Please state your reasons? I'd be glad to do it, but I must have a valid reason as to why you wish to leave your Hero Academia!" The furry little creature replied, a smile gracing his lab engineered features.

"I bring nothing but destruction and pain to whomever I meet. I wish to leave behind Tokyo, Japan, and lead the LOV away from here. In return, I can promise your staff and students safety at the cost of my own life." I said in return, my voice wavering at the last second. I cursed my emotions for getting in the way of my almost perfect lie! 

BAM

I heard a loud Slam coming from next to me, turning my body as much as I could with my still-healing body. Shoto was staring at the now dented table, ice encasing where he punched, anger contorting his features with the help of sadness. "Sir, with all due respect. I refuse to let her leave and give her life to those, those, Villans! Isn't there anything we can do to ensure protection to all us students, as well as her?" He yelled to Principle Nezu. The bear- mouse stopped swinging his short legs, and let out a low hum. 

"Well, Shoto Todoroki. We have been dealing with some new devices for our safety systems, would you wish for me to continue?" He finally replied tipping his white head to the side. Shoto vigorously nodded at the offer, hoping it was something useful in getting me to stay here. "Well, we now have special key cards in the making for all students to use at the gates as well as at the oncoming dorms. These cards can only be operated by the students and staff, they recognize our fingerprints and blood, even molecular structure!" He cried out swishing his teacup all around him. "Secondly, we have found a material that's disintegration and fireproof. So the villains shouldn't be able to sneak in like at the USJ, they can also be locked." He continued cleaning up the tea he spilled everywhere. "Lastly, we made the defense system more advance, they now have sensors everywhere in a 20-mile radius, and whenever the sensors have triggered the fence and gate expand, and grow to cover the whole 30-miles of school ground we own in a done like shape, it's also made out of the same material as mentioned earlier!" He finally finished up, folding his padded hand together on the desktop while staring at me. 

I let out a low sigh, realizing I've lost the battle I thought I was winning. 

"Fine I'll stay unless proven otherwise... you beat me at my own game," I grumbled, sweeping my supplies up messily into my arms, struggling with my crutches. 

"You know I can help you right?" I heard Shoto smugly reply from my side. He grabbed my supplies with one arm and supported me with the other. Once I finally won against my overly complicated crutches, I started walking to the door. "You knew this would happen... I love you but that was cruel... can't believe I lost to a mouse-bear." I grumbled walking right into the large door. 

I dropped my crutches in the impact and groaned as my body fell fast first into the floor. Shoto chuckled as he set my stuff down, and pick up my body, leaving his hand around my waist. Handing me my crutches we walked off to our respective houses...

+-+ Time skippidy dip to five years later +-+

I became a great hero along with all of my classmates. The top five heroes now were Deku being number 1, Shoto being number 2, Me being number 3, Kirishima being number 4, and lastly to his own dismay, Bakugo at number 5. 

Most of us have families too! Shinso and Denki finally confessed and started dating, while Bakugo and Kirishima are Married! I'm sure you're probably wondering what about the Leauge of Villans, and Todoroki and everything? Well, the league was caught after they tried to yet again kidnap us, students, Shoto and Me got married once we secured some good places as heroes! 

Momo Yayorozu is the only one who still bothers us about our relationship. After she heard about the marriage she tried everything humanly possible to stop it, she ruined my first wedding dress, tried to accuse me of cheating, and eventually became a villain and tried to kill me, and kidnap Shoto several different times. 

In the end, it all worked out though! We had a gorgeous wedding and invited all our friends and family, (Minus Momo), and started our own family soon after! We ended up adopting a Husky puppy because it had different colored eyes, and it reminded me of Shoto. I also had two twins soon after!

As you can tell my lives going pretty well! 

Hey guys! Author~Chan here. I just wanna thank everyone who's supported me in the long run of this story! It was an honor to have people actually like it. I honestly expected no one to read it because of the quality, and plot. Anyway, I wanna say thanks for all your dedication as the readers. I want to know any of your suggestions, or comments. I have a few ideas such as A Dabi Hanahaki X Reader, A bunch of Dangerous fellow one-shots, and lastly my favorite idea A Gaara x Reader! I want your opinion though, I don't wanna rush into something no one would like to read.  Anyway, it seems my time is up for now! See you later Wolfy~Sans! Chao~