☞︎training days☜︎

• summary •
in which (y/n) and technoblade spar each other.

• basics •
look look, i know techno shot down the sleep bois family au but LET ME HAVE THIS (aka this is a sleepy bois family au)
(y/n)'s pov

• words •
2000 words

• warnings •
slight violence, descriptions of it being hard to breathe (from activity), snitch wilbur smh, angry dadza

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"good morning, (y/n)," phil greeted me as i walked in through the front door. ahead of me was the kitchen, where tommy was in a high chair, wilbur and techno to each of his sides, trying to feed him his breakfast. phil stood, passing out the other boy's plates before sitting down next to wilbur.

"morning," i greet, taking off my shoes and placing them by the door. then i go and take a seat next to techno, where i often sat.

"there's some more food up there if you want it," phil nodded his head towards the stove.

"oh, no thank you. i ate at home." i turn fully to techno, who was still feeding tommy.

"you're up early," techno teased. i shoved his shoulder slightly, making wilbur chuckle across the table.

"i'll be fast," techno turns to me after he finishes feeding tommy. he stays true to his statement, hurriedly eating breakfast while i talk with will and phil. then i hear techno's chair screech against the floor as he gets up and rushes to clean his plate.

"where are you guys going?" phil asks upon seeing his son rush across the kitchen.

"training," techno huffs. i stifle a laugh as he throws his cape over his shoulders. i stand up from my chair and wave to the family.

"it was nice talking to you guys, see you around dinner time." with that, i race to the front door with techno, trying to evade any questions from phil. however, he follows behind us, meeting us at the front door, blocking our way.

"no, you're not getting away that fast." he scolded. "dinner time?"

"yeah," techno says, finishing tying his shoes. i wiggle mine back on as well. "we will be back by dinner. (y/n) has lunch in their bag." i lift up my bookbag by the floor at his statement, then throwing it over my shoulder.

"where are you going?" techno's dad still blocked the doorway.

"the plains where will and i spar."

"okay, please keep your phone on you and text me so i know you're okay," phil finally sidesteps, giving us access to the door. just as we open the door and step out i hear phil yell out again.

"technoblade!" we stop in our tracks. "do not use the netherite swords out there! i do not want you coming back hurt!"

"okay, dad." techno groans before pulling me out of the house and shutting the front door. we head out to the empty field, which was about a ten minute walk. as we arrive, i set my bag down and techno walks up to a chest to dig out the wooden swords, our sparring swords.

"here," i turn around to see him holding two pure matte black swords, blades down towards the ground. "take this one." he shoves his left hand in my direction, offering me a swords.

"i thought phil said not to use the netherite swords," i reminded.

"i mean, yeah. but we're going to use them anyways." techno explained, as i grab one sword out of his hand. he smiles at me, stepping backwards before getting into his stance. i follow suite, getting into my position.