RAMAYAN ANSWERS 1

Good morning everyone!

Most of you have given the answers..So let's check whose is right and whose is wrong.

Here you go with the answers!!

1. Shravan Kumar's father... His name is Shantanu.. (don't get confused with mahabharat Shantanu).

2. Sumitra... Kaushalya gave her little and Kaikeyi gave little...Therefore, she conceived twins.

3. Nandigram... Chitrakoot is where Bharat went to request Rama for coming back to Ayodhya.

4. Father - Kushadwaj and Mother - Chandrabhaga.

5. Bhu devi or Bhooma devi or Bhuvi too😜😜 (spellings vary).

6. Sulochana... Sunaina and Sulochana were born from the tears of Vasuki when Maa Parvati unknowingly tied Vasuki tightly to Shiva's neck. Since both Parvati and Vasuki fought for the children, Shiva deceided too give one child to Parvati and the other to Vasuki. Sunaina was given to Parvati who then gave her to Devi Narmada to raise. And Sulochana grew in Naglok.

7. Ravana... Kubera ruled Lanka but was overthrown by his demon half - brother Ravana.

8. Rishi Vishrava.

9. Panchavati.

10. Rishi Viswamitra

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check your answers and tell me your marks.. Each question carries 1 mark..

Will be back with Mahabharat quiz!!

Bye!!