Twins

You have to force yourself to calm down so your anger doesn't get the better of you. That man had no right telling you it was wrong to date Nat. You loved each other that's what matters. Nat could obviously sense the anger rollling off you and she tried to calm you. "Babe it's going to be ok." You tried to reply but it was too much. Nat took your hand. But it was your metal one and you couldn't control the anger and your hand gripped so tight around hers you broke her bones. She let out a shriek of pain and your hand opens on reflex. Nat curls up protecting her broken hand against her body. You kneel beside her, "Nat! Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Tears start forming in your eyes. You broke your girlfriend's hand because you can't control your temper. "Nat, please look at me." She lifts her head up. You help her up. "Look I'm really sorry. Let's get you back to the tower." You say feeling absolutely terrible. "Y/N, it's ok it was an accident, they happen." She reassures you.

Finally at Avengers Tower again you take the elevator and text Clint. Get the emergency room set up, Nat has a broken hand. He texted back, ok?

You rush Nat into the room Clint is setting up. Nat sits on a chair. Tony comes in to help with the x-ray. "This doesn't look good. How did this happen?" Tony looks at you. "Long story," you mutter. Vision now comes in, "Stark let me take over, I've got more medical knowledge." You still are startled at the fact he sounds like Jarvis. You sit on a chair next to Nat. She is moved to the bed and put under anaesthetic. You watch Vision's delicate fingers working away at Nat's hand. There was a small crunch as the bones where moved around to be put right again and you wince. Before Vision wraps it up he checks to make sure the bones are lined then he starts putting a cast on it. Tony and Clint had left the room and Vision looks at you. "Y/N, what happened." He could see the incredible guilt in your eyes so you look at the floor. "This guy told us it was wrong for us to be together it got into a fight, Nat tried to calm me as I got mad and image grabbed my metal hand that crushed hers." The tears forming in your eyes released. Vision looks at you with sympathy. "Nat has dealt with worse." Vision says as he turns to clean up. You look up at your girlfriend to see her peacefully sleeping. "The anaesthetic will wear out soon." Vision gives me one last look before he leaves.

Nat finally wakes up and she turns her head towards you. "Nat I'm really sorry," you say. She lifts her good hand to you face and touches her finger to your lips, "shh. Babe it's ok," she smiles at you. A tear trickled down your cheek and Nat stokes it away. Somebody walks in and you turn to see Bucky. "You guys look like twins." Nat blurts out. "Sorry anaesthetic," she mumble. Bucky looks at you with a questioning look. You shrug your shoulders indicating you don't care. Bucky looks at Natasha, "That's because we are." Nat snaps out of whatever her mind had wandered to, "YOU GUYS ARE TWINS?!" she yelled. You let out a small laugh. "AND I'M DATING SOMEBODY WHO'S 100?!" she yells. "Well yes," you say frowning slightly. Nat looks you in the eyes. "You don't look 100 though." A smile appears on your lips at that. Nat looks back to Bucky who has been standing next to you the whole time. "How are you guys twins? How is Y/N even alive?" Nat asks being quiet now. "I don't know," you tell her. "One day Steve, Y/N and I got separated. I was taken by hydra, Steve went on a mission which he never completed and Y/N, well nobody knows, she has no memory of it." Bucky explains quickly. Now everyone knows that you and Bucky are twins, you think. Millie pretty much wanders the whole floor comes in and jumps up on Nat. She smiles and pats Millie with her good hand.

AN: sorry for the short chapter guys