At The Café? (Chapter 1, Part 1)

Sonia's POV-
*Beep! Beep!*- My alarm clock rang as I awoke early in the morning to get up for school. It was about 7am and I had to get a shower, eat, and go. I was very tired, but a shower should wake me up! After I showered and ate, I started to head over to school. In about 5 minutes I had made it from my dorm to my classroom.

Chiaki- *yawn* Hey hey Sonia. I'm glad I'm not the only one here now.

Sonia- Yeah! Good morning Chiaki! How are you?
Chiaki- I'm good... What about you?
Sonia- I'm doing well.
Chiaki- That's good. Hey. J wanted to ask you a question...
Sonia- yeah? What is it?
Chiaki- So, I was wondering me, Nagito, and Hajime were gonna-
Yukizome- Alright class! In your seats! I hope everyone woke up on time, and is having a wonderful day my dear rotten oranges!
Komeada- Mrs. Yukizome? Why do you call us rotten oranges?
Yukizome- I call you that because you're all sweet, but you have a tendency to be late, or not attend class. It's a simple and easy explanation! Anyhow, on to class! So today......
Sonia- Hey Chiaki? What were you trying to say before?
Chiaki- oh right.... me and Hajime and Nagito are gonna go to a cafe after school if you would like to come. Hajime said he would pay for a friend if I brought one. He wants me to prove that I'm not just social to the two of them.
Sonia- oh interesting..... Sure I'll come! Why not?
Chiaki- Okay! Meet you outside the school at 3pm to go.
Sonia- Okay! Will do!
𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠, 𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑎𝑘𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑎 𝑚𝑒𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐻𝑎𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐾𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑎 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟.
Hajime- Hey guys! I'm glad you decided to bring a Sonia with you after all.
Nagito- Oh my god... All these Ultimates have come together to go to a cafe with helpless little old me....
Chiaki- Nagito, can you please shut up?
Nagito- Anything that is requested of the Ultimates of this school!
Sonia- Okay! Let's go!
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑢𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒, 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑜𝑠 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦.
Hajime- Okay! We are here!
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑎 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚. 𝐼𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑒𝑥p𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑣𝑒.
Nagito- Wow, what an amazing cafe! I'd say its definitely worth the Ultimates!
Chiaki- Didn't I tell you to shut up?
Nagito-Oh yeah... I just got excited... Shutting up now.
Sonia-Wow! What an extravagant cafe! It's almost as big the small dining room in my castle!
Hajime- 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡...
Sonia- Anyways! I am hungry. What do you say we go inside and eat?
~𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑑~