PROLOGUE: Valkyrae - Who would you kiss?

"And thanks for watching my stream as always!"

     I finished the stream and turned it off, then went to grab a drink. As I walked back I realized that I didn't actually finish the stream. The chat was going crazy. Geez.

     As I walked over to turn it off one message caught my eye. It said, "Imagine kissing each one of your friends. Who would you like to kiss the most?"

     I didn't think much about it: just another random fan having nothing better to do, maybe. I turned off the stream and flopped onto my bed, exhausted.

     I laid in bed, tossing and turning, until I realized I couldn't sleep. My mind wandered back to that weird message.

     Well, Toast was like a brother to me. Kissing him would be awkward, but not, um, bad. Wait, that's the case for every guy... never mind.

     Corpse? I'd never seen his face before, so I don't really know... He's one of my best friends, of course.

     Poki? I'm not gay, but I wouldn't mind kissing her. She's my best friend, my confidante, and my sister all in one.

     Sykkuno? For some reason, Sykkuno was the one I wanted to kiss the most. His hands around my back, running through my hair; his eyes that had a spark of pure happiness, his lips that must taste like - 

     No. I just got carried away there.

     Did I like him? It didn't matter. He would never like me.

     But as I grew more sleepy, I asked myself: How do you really  feel about Sykkuno?

     I didn't have an answer to this question, so I fell asleep.