Chapter 4: Krypto the Superdog.

Previously...

How much power does the dog possess? And will Lex try and capture him?

The next day, Barry woke up find the dogs head on Kara's baby pump, like it was protecting her. "Hey boy. How you feeling?" Barry asked. Kara woke up. "That's cute" she said. "I wonder if he can sense that you're like him" Barry said. "What do you mean?" she asked. "The dog was used by Lex to see if he take some of Clark's DNA and place it into this little guy. I don't know if he succeeded. Should we call Alex?" Barry suggested. "No we can't. Of Cononel Haley is working with Lex, then she may have bugged calls from and going to the DEO. But I know someone we can call" Kara replied. They called J'onn and Caitlin.

"Well, he does have kryptonion DNA. I'm just, astonished by how they were able to do this" Caitin said. "What's his name?" she asked. "We haven't given a name yet. But he likes to follow Kara around" Barry replied. "Well, maybe he can sense that Kara's pregnant and maybe is somewhat protecting her" J'onn said. "Well, we have to keep this a secret" Kara said. "Why?" Caitlin questioned. "Because this Cononel Haley is working at the DEO and we don't trust her. We think she's working with Lex" Kara replied. "What about Alex?" J'onn asked. "We don't want to tell her anything in case Haley has bugged anything. We're staying far away from the DEO" Kara replied.

Kara got up, but she was weak. "You okay?" Barry asked. "I'm fine. It's just, hard carrying a baby with both our powers" she replied. Barry sat Kara down on the couch, wrapping a blanket around her. Then the dog lay down beside her. Kara stroked him.

"He likes her" Barry said. "Well, I'd better be going. If you need anything, I'm always here" J'onn said. "Thanks. See ya. How's Central City?" Barry asked. "It's good. Wally and Jesse have doing a great job protecting Central. But, it's the same without the Flash" Caitlin replied. "Well, when I get the chance, I'll come visit" he said. "Thanks. Goodbye" Caitlin said. Caitlin left. Barry sat on the couch. "I've got something for you" he said. "What? Me or the dog?" Kara asked. "The dog. Here you go, boy" he said. Barry put a dog collar on him, with the House of El symbol on it. "Ah! That's cute! Because he has my DNA" Kara said. Barry and Kara were giving the dog a fuss.

Meanwhile at Lex's mansion, he was meeting someone, someone who Barry knows all too well: Reverse Flash. "So, it appears that The Flash is in National City. Since your original hero has gone awol, I propose that we work together" Reverse Flash said. "I'm somewhat agreeing with you. With our combined strengths, we can finally defeat Supergirl and The Flash" Lex said. "What about their friends?" Lillian asked. "I wouldn't worry about them. They don't propose too much of anything. I say, we plan out how to defeat them and then strike when they least expect it" Thawne said. "So, what's your plan?" Lex asked. "Oh, I have something that will the Flash's skin crawl" he replied.

Meanwhile, Cononel Haley was getting a call from Lex. "Has Supergirl turned up?" he asked. "No she hasn't. I doubt she will for some time. Besides, I have something that will make her come here" she said. She hung up. "Prepare Supergirl, because your identity won't be a secret for much longer" she said.

Later that day, Barry and Kara were in asleep in bed. The dog was sleeping at the foot of the bed. But the dog sensed something was wrong. The door quietly opened. Four men with guns came in. They saw them sleeping. They were gonna shoot. But then, the dog saw them and jumped at them. He surprised them. The dog was biting on one of their arms. They were shooting at the dog but it wasn't working. Barry and Kara woke up. Barry quickly knocked them out. "Good boy" he said. One of them got up and was about to shoot, then the dog let out a mighty bark. "What was that?!" Kara asked. "It was the dog. A superbark! Amazing" Barry said. They heard someone's voice on the comms. "Hello? Hello?! Is the job done?" they asked. It was Lex. "Lex. Listen, if you come after me or my wife again, you'll regret it" Barry said in a distorted voice. He then smashed the comm.

The next morning, they called J'onn. "What happened?" he asked. "Lex happened. He sent them to attack us last night" Barry replied. "How's Kara?" J'onn asked. "She says she's fine but I don't believe her. She's rattled. I can tell. She's scared. Oh by the way, the dog did a superbark" Barry said. "Wow! Impressive. What else does he have?" J'onn asked. "If he has powers, he could have heat vision, super strength, flight" Barry replied. "I think what to call him" he said. "What?" Kara asked. "Meet: Krypto the Superdog" Barry replied. "Krypto. I like it" J'onn said. "I love it and you, Barry" Kara said. "I love you too" Barry said.

Meanwhile, Cononel Haley was putting her plan into action. "Get ready, heroes. I will know your identities when this is over" she said. There was an alien in a jar beside her.

What is the aliens purpose? And how will the alien reveal the Flash and Supergirl's identities?

To be continued...