Chapter Five

Battle training time!

"I am here! Coming through the door like a normal person!" Everyone's eyes shot up to see All Might burst into the room. "All Might!" A yellow haired classmate shouted. "It's his silver age costume!" Said Jirou. "He looks so cool!" Another person said. Izuku sweat dropped. What part of that entrance was normal? He thought. As more classmates started to get excited over seeing the hero, Izuku looked around.

It wasn't like he wasn't excited about seeing the hero, but looking at them freak out about All Might, he realized how pure they all were. They didn't know how hard and unfair the world could be, and still. Why did no one question that entrance? He thought.

"Today we will be doing Battle Training!" All Might announced, looking around. The room fell silent as they looked around. "Battle..." Said Bakugou, looking up, and smiling. "Training?" Izuku finished, feeling nervous. I hope Kacchan goes easy on them, He thought.

Jirou looked at the green haired boy, and compared him with the explosive blond. They finished each other's sentences, She thought. They could be brothers.

"Now! You will have your hero costumes!" All Might said, clicking a button on a remote. A wall opened up, and the class could see twenty cases looking at them. They all started to freak out. "Oh my god!" "My costume!" "My costume will look fabulous!" Said a blond teen with a belt.

Izuku walked up slowly, and picked up his case, number eighteen. Wow, He thought, looking down. I'm really going to become a hero, aren't I? This is like a dream, He thought, looking around at his future classmates. This is my Hero Academia!

Izuku stepped out of the tunnel, nervous. He had asked for a green outfit, that had boosters in the feet that let him boost himself forward without using his telekinesis, and got gloves that let him climb walls, so he could get over obstacles, but the most important thing was the helmet, giving him night vision, heat vision, and other helpful tools.

He turned around and froze, blushing under his mask, as he saw Yaoyorozu, in her outfit. What the heck is she wearing? He thought, freezing. Isn't that a little bit revealing? He thought. He shook his head, and turned away to blush even harder. He was looking at Uraraka Ochako... Wearing a skin tight body suit. Gah! He thought, as he looked at his friend.

"I wasn't specific enough with my costume, so now I got stuck with a skin tight bodysuit," She said, rubbing the back of her helmet sheepishly. "E- e -er," Izuku stuttered. Great, smooth move right there Izuku, He thought, facepalming.

Just then All Might came and saved him. "I am here to supervise you!" He said. "What are the rules All Might sensei?" Asked Iida. "Will we be threatened with expulsion?" Said Uraraka, looking nervous. "How will we decide the teams?" Added Iida. "Isn't this cape fabulous?" Asked the person with the belt. All right, that last part wasn't very important.

"Wait, give me a second," Said All Might, talking a piece of paper out of his pocket. A script? Izuku thought, sweat dropping again. "All right," Said the hero after a minute. "You will not be threatened with expulsion, and we will decide the teams with lots!" Finished the hero.

"With lots?" Said Iida. "Isn't that an unfair way to choose teams?" "I think it's because heroes get paired up randomly for different missions," Said Izuku to Iida quietly. "Ah, I see!" Iida replied, doing his weird hand motions.

"Now, because we are uneven, we will bring in a new student!" Called All Might, gesturing for a student to come in. A purple haired boy walked in. He had a voice changer, by the looks of it, and had a scarf around his neck, much like Eraserhead. I wonder... Todoroki thought, looking at the scarf.