1

𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗧𝗢𝗡| 𝟰:𝟰𝟯𝗽𝗺

"Donovan come wipe this shit up!" My aunt Sandra yelled from downstairs

Fighting the air , I stared at the door before getting up aggressively.

"Auntie when you gone get tired of me and kick me out? I hate it here." I said grabbing the dish rag wiping down the juice stain I left earlier.

"Whenever you become mature and stop violating your parole getting on house arrest and shit."

"They acting like I can't live by myself? Ian never seen no shit like dis ever." I said tossing the rag in the sink sitting at a stool.

"You were living by yourself, clearly you need some type of guardian to keep you out of trouble." She said sitting on a stool next to me.

"Ima grown ass man though." I said scrunching my face up.

"You're right you grown but yo- boy shut the hell up ion gotta explain shit to you, you know why you in this position."

"And watch your mouth when talking to me, I'm not these heathens you be around." She said popping me in the mouth.

"You ain't have to do allat sandra." I said rubbing my lips.

"I know das right, what happened to that gal you used to bring round hea."

"No offense auntie but I just used to fuck that girl and send her home.."

"So she wasn't your girlfriend?" She asked putting her hand on her hip as I shook my head no.

"Good cause i didn't like her anyways, it was just something about her." She said getting up from the stool.

"Mm , where you finna go ? And where yo kids I feel like beating Makai ass."

"Makai gone, makayla upstairs I think I don't know, and I'm finna go shopping."

"Man I'm really finna say fuck dis house arrest shit.." I trailed off looking at my ankle monitor.

"You got til tomorrow please shut the fuck up Donovan."

"Okay but I'm rey go outside and do criminal type shit." I said smacking my teeth.

"That's exactly why you in the position you in right na." She replied walking out the kitchen.