6

𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗧𝗢𝗡| 𝟱:𝟬𝟬 𝗽𝗺

2 days later

"Makayla move Damn." I said pushing her back as I muted my phone for the third time.

"Why you keep muting it?"

"Cause you being childish as fuck right now, i'd be wrong if expose yo slow ass."

"You know that girl isn't anari, ion know why you on the phone with her."

"You in my business , for what? I thought yeen like anari." I said and she crossed her arms.

"I don't, but she not bad and I can tell she really like you." She said and I waved her off.

"I should've told yo ass no when you asked to come over here."

"Should've, would've, could've .. but you didn't."

"Okay." I said unmuting my phone.

"My fault I'm back, I had to tell my dog to be quiet." I said looking back down at the screen.

"You're fine, I had to go get my food anyways." She said taking me off pause and her ceiling popped up.

I heard my door close and I knew makayla had walked out which I thanked god for, hoe started ta get aggravating.

"What kinda food you got?" I asked relighting a blunt i rolled when I first called her.

"Osaka." She said before I heard shuffling on her end then she popped up in the camera eating.

"That shit hit.. depending on what you got tho cause some of that shit be nasty."

"Everything they serve is good." She said stuffing a fork full of rice in her mouth.

"Crazy as fuck." I said inhaling some smoke.

"Yea .. you crazy as fuck." She said then it went silent.

"So um, you got a boyfriend?" I asked cracking my neck and she stopped her fork mid air and cringed at the sound.

"Please don't do that.. it sounds like you're  breaking your neck literally." She said dropping the fork in the styrofoam to-go tray closing it.