𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜

"Santa Claus is coming to town nanana..."

"Someone's excited" keita said out of the blue upon hearing yedam's voice.

Yedam is really excited for Christmas, and the best part is receiving that red envelope with money on it *wink wink

"Btw, where's my gift?"keita asked, which made yedam looked at him and based on the expression he made, he forgot to bring it, it's still under the Christmas tree of their home.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to bring it"yedam said which made keita pout.

"I'll treat you later, call?"yedam said, trying to please his duck bestfriend, who's still pouting.

"Ok, you don't want I'll ju-" he was cut off when keita suddenly shouted

"CALL!"

And then, they proceed to decorate the office again. They're preparing for the Christmas Party with the graduating students, as a sign of farewell as well.

"We are gathered here to celebrate Christmas and of course the farewell party as well"the principal said and a lot of students cheered.

Whooooo!

Let's go!

I'll not miss the school!!

Yedam shaked his head when he heard one of his students screamed that, hayst you'll miss for sure;)(

An hour had passed, and now it's time for exchange gift. We picked random names and they let teachers join.

And as for yedam, he's sweating...

Guess he picked..

Doyoung

Minutes later, and his name is now being called.

"Ok, drum rolls please

Dugudugu

Dugudugu

Dugudugu

Dugudugu

"Kim Doyoung"

"Doyoung, please go on the center beside Sir.Yedam"the host said.

He whispered something to the host which made the host looked excited.

"For the first time, there's someone who picked each other"he said and a lot of students cheered again.

Yedam is confused, as you can see. Who is it? Why is he so slow?

"Both of them picked each other!"the host said which made the student cheered more.

The two is now beside each other with their gifts. They still haven't exchange it yet. No one dared to tell them and they let them on their own.

Let's finish already, shall we?Yedam thought.

"Here..."Yedam said and gave him his gift and doyoung did the same too.

"Thank you"both of them said at the same time which made the both of them laugh too.

It's nice..

The party ended successfully, and yedam is now waiting for keita. That bastard, he knows I don't like to wait. Patience, whoo!

Someone tapped his shoulder, yedam knowing it's keita he turned around and punched him lightly.

But it's not keita.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry!"he said, as it turned out it's Doyoung.

Doyoung brought out something from his bag. He gave it to yedam for unknown reasons.

"Thank you.."Yedam said while looking at the box, he smiled at him wholeheartedly.

"Oh here,"Yedam gave him the chocolate that one of his students gave him earlier.

"Thank you so much, hope we see each other in the future"Doyoung said and left.

Me too.

a/n:

                 Merry Christmas!
                  Hope you like it•
                            Enjoy^