08

"You like yedam,right?"hyunsuk asked doyoung and he just nodded.

"Then why would you say that to him?You hurt him pabo!"the older scolded him.

Yedam is the most wonderful thing that he encountered in his life,he gives me inspiration and he makes me smile.

"Apologize to him dobby"hyunsuk said but doyoung has no intention on talking to yedam,he's afraid.

"Maybe not for now hyung"doyoung said and the older clearly understand and didn't want to meddle anymore.

While sipping on his cola he soon realized he need to talk to yedam and man up.

I'm hunting for that fox again

"Yah gotcha!"doyoung said to yedam as soon as he find him,sitting on the floor back in the library.

"Tone it down dummy"yedam scolded and doyoung could left a chuckle after his scolding.

"Anyway I came here to apologize for being rude"doyoung said shyly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Not that fast hun"yedam said and stood up leaving doyoung in shock

Did he just call me hun?

While doyoung is left there in the library, yedam run towards the nearer bathroom and slap himself.

"I'm going crazy argh!! Why did I call him hun?"

It's not like a big deal to dobby yedam thought.

But calling doyoung 'hun'is like a dream fulfilled for him, he felt butterflies on his stomach.

Even doyoung felt the butterflies on his stomach urging him to smile and shook his head.

Yedamie~

"So...you're yedam's boyfriend?"

Doyoung looked at the man asking him.

Blonde hair,milk skin,heavenly eyes

"Uhmm y-yes?"he said unconsciously.

"Good! Never knew yedam is a rabbit hunter,I'm Asahi btw don't tell him I asked you ok?"

And he just nodded and went away with his boyfriend? jealous?

"I'm doomed what if this spread out YEDAMIE WILL PUNCH ME BIG TIME!"

"Quiet!"the librarian shouted and doyoung signed a zip-his-mouth action.

What do I do?

Should I confess?

But we just met?

I'm gonna be on a one-sided love I'm so lonely~~