03

"Yedam,want to have lunch with me?"doyoung offered and who am I to decline?I'm a queen

"Oh sure"I said while fixing my things and he waited for me.I repeat get yourself a man who waits for you.W-WAIT DO I LIKE HIM?!

"Hey,are you ok?your face is so red"he said while putting his right hand to my forehead like those typical people who checks others temp.

"Y-yes,now let's go!!"I said and walked faster to hide my flushed face.

"Wait! you're so fast yedamie"he said while catching up.

YEDAMIE?!HE GAVE ME A NICKNAME,SHOULD I GIVE HIM ONE OR IS IT WEIRD?

"I'm not, slow-poke dobby"teasing him and hurriedly went to one of the vacant seats in the cafeteria.

"Aww"hyunsuk amd jihoon said while watching us like some kind of proud parents.I just stick out my tongue to them and focus on the snacks infront of me.Wait I haven't bought anything yet?

"My treat"he said while opening the tuna sandwich and giving it to me,he sticks the straw into the banana milk and gave it to me also after that he ate his food.

"I have money you know"I said shyly and he just shrugged.

"I know but I want to treat you"he said and continued eating his sandwich and I did the same.

After eating, we had a touring session and went around the school's building.

At last,we arrive to our last destination.

"This is the students resting area,we don't really use it but I think some couples do y'know"I said while raising my eyebrow up and down and he understood it fully.

"Why don't we rest here for a minute?"he asked and I just agreed while sitting beside him probably our shoulders are almost brushing against each other.

"You know ever since I saw you I kinda like you a little"I said and I turned to look at him and there he was sleeping,leaning on my shoulder.

When I said nice, it's super NICE

I'm relieved!!! I'M ALIVE!!!

He didn't hear my embarrassing confession,yes!!!

Now,why don't we sleep as well?I put my head against his and closed my eyes as well.