02

"Yedam-ah,I saw you yesterday"hyunsuk-hyung said to me with a teasing tone.

"Keep trying,I'm too holy for that"I said while answering my English homework I haven't finish since I can't get that boy outta my head.

And he just hit my head with his math notebook.

"Go back to your daddy"I said,getting annoyed by him and he just rolled his eyes.I was about to continue when someone knocked on our door.

Tock tock tock

I can hear the girls squealing and I'm the biggest gossip with holyness so I was.kinda anticipating on who that person is.

"Is this Class A?"the shit asked and the girls nodded and I nodded unconsciously without realizing it's the guy who bumped on me yesterday.

Yes it's that sht.

"Isn't that your daddy?"hyunsuk-hyung said while doing the lenny face.

"NO!"I suddenly shouted leading the attention goes to me and I just shyly apologized.

"Don't deny it,you want him"he said while patting my back and I just kept on denying it while staring at the whole snack who's staring at me also.

Ok,I got shy!!! I looked down and just continued what I am doing.

"I'm sorry about the yesterday thing"someone said right directly from my ear and I'm not gonna lie if I said I don't feel the tension!

"I-its o-okay"I said while turning into a red tomato.He chuckled and sat by my side.BY MY SIDE.

As I'm feeling the heartbeat fast thingy, hyunsuk hyung kept on nudging me and slightly pushing me towards this mysterious guy.

"You gotta chill hoe"I whispered to hyung and he just laugh really hard.

"I'm Doyoung"he wrote in my notebook and I can feel my heart going out,this is new!

"I'm Yedam"I wrote in his notebook and he just smiled while unconsciously brushing his hand to mine.

They really gave me someone now I'm crying;')