15

"Why am I here?"

The first thing yedam said while looking around his hospital room. He clearly remembers he's with doyoung, how did he end up here?

"Good gracious you're awake now!"

"Call the doctor honey"

His mom hugged him and kissed his forehead. "Please don't do that again"his mom said.

"I'm confused"yedam said and his mom looks at him giving him a confused look too.

"What do you m-"

"I'm with doyoung, we were playing in the park"

"Who?"

"Yedamie, please listen to me first ok?"his mom said and he nodded, feeling nervous why is he nervous anyway?why?

"You drank a lot of pills trying to sleep, we don't know why you're so eager to sleep early in the morning but we just let you sleep because we didn't know and I'm sorry"his mom said.

"You had trouble sleeping and you keep on buying pills and t-then we found you laying on your bed breathless"his mom continued and tears are falling down on her cheeks.

But still, he's confused. Why would he drink pills? He's perfectly fine.

"Then where's doyoung?"yedam asked hoping that the younger is waiting for him but he's not here.

"I think yo-"

"Doyoung is not real"his dad said and soon the doctor came in and explained what happened to him.

Few minutes later soon they leave him alone and gave him space, he needs it.

"Why?"

He can't believe it, all of them is not real?

Even doyoung?

I'm dying...

Soon yedam's tears falls down and he sobbed harder.

Please

Please

Be real...

I'm sorry I left you there, I'll be back.