01

I'm out here reading books in the library with Asahi.We aren't really close and we are really awkward and his boyfriend is getting pretty jealous of me ever since they had a fight last Sunday.

Asahi has been pretty uphanded in their relationship and what he wants is what he gets.It's pretty obvious that they love each other ever since the day they met. Anyways, he keeps on ignoring Jaehyuk and as of now I can see his dumb boyfriend's head hidden on the shelves.

"Your boyfriend is not really good at hiding y'know"I said to him while he just shrugged and continued to read the book upside down.

"You should go"he said quietly and I swear I just rolled my eyes so hard.You know what they're going to do in the goddamn library,the holyness of the books shall be covered I prayed to Jihoon.

I went outside the library and I did not mean to hear the awful sounds Asahi made.

Gon' wild.

As I was walking I really yeeted off as fast as I can.

Is that hyunsuk hyung and jihoon hyung?!I tried to wipe my eyes with my hand and my eyes are not lying damn true boy.

Again,y'know what they're doing;)

Then I saw the Mashikyu couple holding hands and complimenting each other for only heaven knows how long.

"Yedamie-hyung!"

Someone called my holy name and I turned around like in some kind of drama,the iconic slow-mo turn.

"W-what are you doing?"haruto said with a cringe expression.

"Jeongwoo is in the rooftop with Junghwan"I said and he sprint like the fckng Mcqueen up to the stairs.

People nowadays treated me like I'm the map that dora carries.

Please give me someone,I pleaded silently while walking towards my locker.

Then someone bumped into my shoulders and as I looked at that person he's PERFECT!!

He walked away like nothing happened.Just as I thought people are full of shit.

I should calm down and stay quiet but btch I ain't gonna let this pass.

"Yah! Can't you say sorry?"I said with a calm voice.I'm being holy,yes.

But he just continued walking away leaving me fully embarrassed.

That?! Aissh!