12

"Guess who's back on his date"yedam's dad said while preparing dinner."It's not a date"he replied but deep inside it's a date.

His father loves teasing him and he loves it anyways.

They finished dinner and he went upstairs to go to his room.His leg is still aching but its so much better now. He carefully lied on his bed and checked up on his phone. And there goes his 24 notification of doyoung's miscalls.

Bunny

Hey
seen

Heyyy
seen

Yah!
seen

I just finished eating today
seen

I miss you:(
seen

Bunny:I miss you too

🙄

Bunny:Ok ok sorry lol

I'm gonna sleep now

Why did you called?

Bunny:^^^^

I miss you

I know

Now sleep

Bunny:I can't sleep

Not my problem

Bunny:mean

Chill bunny

Goodnight

Bunny:hmm goodnight

See you tom;)
seen

Both have been very busy due to the upcoming exam. They will often hang out during break time but that's only for 10 minutes.

Yoshi and yedam often meet and study together while doyoung is with the sukhoon couple.

Yedam glanced at his study partner and saw that he's not studying at all. Yoshi is so focused on his phone chatting with someone that he didn't even notice yedam rolled his eyes.

"Who's that?"yedam asked, well asking is not really his plan but its been 2 hours now and he's still texting.

"Uhh..no one?"Yoshi said and hid his phone in his pocket.

"Who's-"Yedam was cut off when an arm suddenly clung on his shoulders. Based on the scent, it's his bunny.

"I've been looking for you everywhere just to find you hanging out with him?"doyoung whispered right in his ear.

"You didn't know Yoshi hyung is my study partner?I told you already many times last night,are you even listening to me or you fell asleep that time?"yedam said and remained calm.He clearly knows doyoung is jealous or what.

"Uhhh"doyoung can't even think of a word to reply because he fell asleep last night and the only thing he heard is goodnight.

"See?"He said and stood up leaving the two behind. And soon Yoshi followed yedam.

Yoshi can't stop laughing on how adorable this two fight.A new couple fight.

"Will you stop laughing please?"yedam said but Yoshi's laugh became louder.

"Ok pfft- Relax baby couple"the older said and yedam lightly punched him causing him to stop.