13

Third Person's POV

"How's your exam?"hyunsuk asked doyoung who's now in the verge of crying.

"Stressful"he replied while dropping his head on the table, probably cooling his head.

"Yedam?"hyunsuk added waiting for the reply of doyoung but the younger one just shrugged

"Why don't you guys make up?"the older one suggested.

"I'm planning to.."doyoung said, still his head is on the table.

"Let's make a pl-"hyunsuk's word was cut off when someone came up to them.

On the other hand, doyoung is still waiting for hyunsuk to continue his words not bothering to look up.A minute pass by and still hyunsuk is not speaking

He finally looked up, only to find yedam sitting where hyunsuk is. Hyunsuk left giving them privacy.

The silence and awkwardness surrounds the two. Both of them wants to speak but can't find the right words to say in the first place.

"So...how are you?"yedam asked breaking the ice.

"I'm great, you?"doyoung asked back. He wanted to apologize for the misunderstanding that happened last week but he can't find the words.(eh?)

"I want to hug you"yedam said looking down. What can we say? he missed doyoung so much, he's grabbing the opportunity.//(we stan an opportunist)

"Sure"doyoung replied and yedam quickly wrapped his arms around doyoung,snuggling his face on the younger's chest.His scent really makes me calm yedam thought.

"I've missed you so much"yedam said in a tiniest voice but doyoung caught it.

"I'm sorry"doyoung said kissing yedam's head.Finally, he said it.After that stressful exam it all takes a hug from yedam to be at peace again and of course yedam itself, his baby fox.

"It's ok and I'm sorry too"yedam replied and hid his face so that doyoung wouldn't see that his crying.

Yedam is really soft.Every little things means so much to him.He's very honest with his feelings and he gets emotional really quick.Shouting at him will make him cry real quick.

"Hey..let me see your face"doyoung said but yedam just shaked his head not wanting doyoung to see him in tears.

"Why are you crying?"doyoung said and laughed lightly.He knows yedam cries easily and he finds it adorable lol.

He pats yedam's head and kissed his forehead.I want to squish his cheek so cute~ doyoung thought.

"Let's buy lunch break time will be over soon, let's go"doyoung said and yedam nodded, looking up and then brushing up his tears with his sweater paws.

"Pick what you want I'll pay"doyoung said.

"I have my own money tho"yedam replied but doyoung shrugged.

"Ok well, I'm your boyfriend and I..nevermind I'll be the one to pay"doyoung said and yedam said ok since he realized he left his wallet on his locker great timing he thought.

Thanks to doyoung, he was able to eat one of his favorite dessert.I'll buy him his favorite dessert tomorrow yefam thought and smiled.

"Hope that's about me"doyoung said while looking at his boyfriend smiling.

"Of course it's you bunny"yedam said looking back at doyoung smiling.

"Swing?"

"Sure!"