𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1 : 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 1

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1: 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝗼𝐜𝐤
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 1: 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1: 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝗼𝐜𝐤𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 1: 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

"𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝗺𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬"

𝐳

"23 on your right"

"Heh"

A slight chuckled left the lips of a certain H/C haired girl.

"Thought you could hide from me huh?" She teased.

"Too bad hide and seek is my favorite game!"

A sudden burst of strong concentrated elemental magic began to flow from her slender finger tips into the solid earth below them.

"Be prepared for a tidal wave!" She laughed out as the thieves were blown away by her hydro vision only to be sucked back in by the force of anemo.

"Jeez Y/N, show off much?"

Y/N wiped the off of her forehead and smiled up towards the mountains where a sneaky purple haired Yuheng sat observing the scene.

"Maybe if you just accepted my feelings then I wouldn't have to show off" she chuckled showing two thumbs up at her.

"Your so cheesy"

Her small laughter echoed throughout the contraption.

"Why don't you come down here and we can walk back to the city together, Keqing"

Even though the distance between the two was quite large, the girls bright smile carried with the wind making Keqing's heart flutter.

Keqing quickly jumped down landing ever so gracefully onto the stone before them.

"My fair Yuheng of the Liyue Qixing, would you accompany a mere student to the Jade Chamber?" Y/N teased bowing down.

"S-Stop it with the formalities! You know how uncomfortable it makes me..." she blushed hiding her face.

"I'm just joking with you!" Y/N laughed wrapping an arm around her major "hey, when we get too the city, do you think we can grab a bit to eat? I'm craving delicious Jade parcels right now!"

"On your athletic score you scored a 95, I suggest you practice more on your strength and less on how much food you can fit in your mouth at once Keqing sighed as she watched the girl attempt the fit 6 grilled fish in her mouth.

"Meh, a 95 is ok but I want to be the best Valkyrie in Teyvat!" Y/N said determinedly quickly swallowing the fish.

"Then I suggest you get to work, the next test is the written intelligence test" Keqing said looking back down at her clip board "it'll take a miracle to ace this..."

Sure intelligence wasn't much of Y/N's thing since she would much rather punch a hilichurl in the face, but with enough studying and prayers she should be able to make an 80.

"Ganyu says she wants you to visit her later today in the Jade Chamber" Keqing said clicking her pen.

Y/N had normal visits to the Jade Chamber considering her aunt, Ningguang, was one of her main teachers.

"Also, your Aunt Jean is visiting soon, hope she's prepared for dissatisfaction..." Keqing sighed.

You see, Ningguang isn't exactly Y/N's aunt, she's more of a very good friend that treats Y/N as such a niece.

Jean however, is her biological aunt whom she had not visited in ages due to being promoted to Major and having to move to a more prestigious area for her studies.

One might question how such a lazy, unworthy girl became Major so quickly.

Some say it is because of her Mother and Father.

Some say it is because of her aunts favoritism.

But it is actually all from years of preparation, hard work, and of course her secret weapon.

Food.

"Y/N! At this rate your going to eat the entire kitchen!" Keqing scolded.

"Besides, save some for the new quest that's arriving shortly..."

Y/N immediately stopped her devouring of food to listen for the quiet sound of faint footsteps.

"A girl, roughly 50km away" she said as her ears twitched slightly.

"Your intuitiveness along with your stupidity mixed frighten me at times" Keqing chuckled.

"But you are right, it is a girl who's name is Lumine"

"She is from another land along with her brother but the two were separated due to an anonymous god"

Y/N squinted as she saw a running figure along with a smaller one beside her.

"A-Are we late? Oh Paimon hates being late!" The smaller one sighed.

"No no, it's quite alright. I was just explaining to Y/N hear about your new partnership" Keqing smiled making Y/N spit out her drink.

"Partnership?! You told me no such thing!" Y/N whined.

"I apologize for the short notice, you only arrived last week did you not?" Keqing asked the panting girl.

"Yes, master Jean told me of this place as the best for my quest to meet all archons" she smiled.

"How charming" Y/N muttered pushing around the food on her plate.

"This is Y/N L/N, she is a scholar under Lady Ningguang and a soon to be Valkyrie if she could get her work done on time" Keqing teased.

"Keqing! Stop exposing me!" Y/N cried with a flustered undertone.

Y/N stood up and stretched out her aching arms.

Although, there was no way in hell she would ever let anyone see even one slight flaw or weakness.

"I say you look quite strong..." she complemented looking the girl up and down.

"I challenge thee to a duel of strength!" She said dramatically.

"Ya know, as a greeting gift" she said more quietly between the two of them.

Quickly running off to prepare she waved goodbye.

"Can't wait to see what you have in store for me dear friend!"

۞۞۞